Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustymya2 - Gloucestershire (touring)  (Read 730 times)

5 review(s) for bustymya2 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour incall.

Mya regularly tours the Cheltenham/Gloucester area, and I caught her on one her visits.  Good comms by AW email to arrange, and then phone from hotel car park to get room details.  Venue was a well known chain hotel just off the M5 to the south of Gloucester, with no keycard nonsense to get past reception.

I'm not sure I would describe Mya as "busty", but she is a pretty girl with lovely smooth skin and a great arse.  Had a chat about what I am into, and decided on a mild dom session.  She turned out to be surprisingly good at this and got into character quite effectively.  She was quite inventive despite a lack of toys and props.  The session involved body worship, spanking, mild CBT, nipple play and face sitting.  The only disappointment was that she declined to let me rim her, saying she didn't like it (even though it's on her likes list).

There was no rush or clock-watching, and we had an interesting chat after the session about some of the things still on my bucket list to try, with her suggesting ways to make them happen.

In summary, an enjoyable meet with an attractive and willing girl.  I reckon she could make a very effective dominatrix with the right equipment and facilities.  Sexy voice too, but Welsh girls always sound filthy to me........