Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Amyy - Swansea  (Read 1502 times)

29 review(s) for Sweet-Amyy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Sweet-Amy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Paulswansea

A recent visit to see Sweet-Amyy External Link/Members Only
Cost £120 for an hour
Good communication
Venue modern apartment near the stadium
Amy is a very friendly lady and could talk talk for Poland.
I’d say she’s probably size 12 with in my opinion a nice looking face and curvy figure.
As soon as Amy opened the door she showed me through to the bedroom
Money handed over and a quick shower to freshen up
Started off with kissing and touching then on to good bout of OWO
On with the Mac and Cowgirl until competition.
We then had a chat the hour was almost up
but Amy asked if I was ready for round two (so not a clock watcher)
Unfortunately I had places to be and in all honesty don’t think I was up
for another go (the mind says yes but the body says no)
Overall Amy is a nice lady and a good punt I will probably return to see her
but my punting days are not as frequent as they were and I have others I also want to see
who may take priority.

Offline welshpunter17

She's been on my hotlist for a long time, just havn't had the chance to actually see her yet. Tried to not long ago but that went south very quickly.  :unknown:

Offline Thenomad

She's really worth a visit. Seen her once and plan to see again when the opportunity arises.

Offline mrdiamond77

I saw her in Cardiff when she was based there and enjoyed my punt with her. Glad you enjoyed.

np500

I saw her in Cardiff when she was based there and enjoyed my punt with her. Glad you enjoyed.
Me too, on a blow up bed on the floor, ( very low ! )  the proper bed was in the corner in peace’s, a tad seasick walking back to van !

Offline mrdiamond77

Me too, on a blow up bed on the floor, ( very low ! )  the proper bed was in the corner in peace’s, a tad seasick walking back to van !

Thankfully she had a bed when i saw her.   :lol:

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
Hi Guys:) With full respect 2 Redevill86 :dancegirl: I never had blow bed or blow mattress, it was soft mattress (bed mattress) coz in short time I broke 3 beds with my customers :dash: :lol: :D and I had wait long for new much better bed. Really sorry for this :rose:

np500

Hi Guys:) With full respect 2 Redevill86 :dancegirl: I never had blow bed or blow mattress, it was soft mattress (bed mattress) coz in short time I broke 3 beds with my customers :dash: :lol: :D and I had wait long for new much better bed. Really sorry for this :rose:
With respect, it was a blow up type of bed, or very similar,  talking cardiff here, we were bouncing all over the place, but I have never complained just commented as it was an experience to say the least, had a fun hour.

STAR-LORD

Sweet-Amy the destroyer.  :hi:  :D

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
Hahaha please believe me it was normal mattress, just really soft and yes really low on the floor. Never had blow bed. But I can say that Yes it was so "jumpy" that u can feel sick. Huge apologise.  :rose:

STAR-LORD

With respect, it was a blow up type of bed, or very similar,  talking cardiff here, we were bouncing all over the place, but I have never complained just commented as it was an experience to say the least, had a fun hour.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 04:47:52 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
What is most important now I have normal beds so no more seasickness :yahoo: :dancegirl:

STAR-LORD

Hahaha please believe me it was normal mattress, just really soft and yes really low on the floor. Never had blow bed. But I can say that Yes it was so "jumpy" that u can feel sick. Huge apologise.  :rose:

It's okay, I believe you.  :thumbsup:

np500

All cool, I know you had bed problems at that time, it was never a problem, you made sure of that  :thumbsup: