Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlet25 Colchester  (Read 3320 times)

9 review(s) for ScarletMay (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Frederick94

External Link/Members Only

Most of the ladies that I have seen already have lots of reviews but not, I think, Scarlet.

I gave her a call and she sounded nice on the phone and took an interest in what I might like, so I made an appointment and was directed to a multi storey car park on the outskirts of Colchester town centre.  Her place is about 5 mins walk away.  The entrance is on a fairly main street , which might be a bit off putting for those who live in Colchester.  Her flat is on the top floor of an old building.  It's spacious, pleasant and very tidy.

Although her profile pics are a bit photoshopped, she is very pretty, medium height, with a nice toned body, some tasteful tattoos and enhanced boobs. She is friendly and asked me what I would like.  I am not very adventurous but she had various paraphernalia for more exotic activities so my guess would be that if it is on her profile, she does do it.

Some kissing, which was polite rather than passionate, then on to OWO and 69 both of which were wonderful, including lots of DT. She was keen to ask exactly how I wanted it and responded accordingly.  Then on to the sex which was very good too.

There were several negatives for me.  She had smoked immediately before I arrived.  This doesn't normally bother me but was strong and  a bit off putting.  I don't like pierced nipples and there was a bit too much theatrical moaning and groaning (I'm not that easily fooled)

She is much more expensive than most, including the ladies I normally see.  Whether you think she is worth it will depend partly on how deep your pockets are.  Despite my  few negatives, parts of my visit will live long in my memory, not least having one of the best looking ladies I have ever visited look my in the eyes and ask how I like my oral!  For myself, I will go back (when I can afford it)

Offline Hansolo69

Why post as a positive, surely neutral at best???

Offline Frederick94

I can see your point, but the answer to your question is my last paragraph.  Anyone I'd want to see again must surely count as a positive.

Offline Hansolo69

From your review the negatives outweigh the positives

Offline Bogof60

it's your review Fred.
Rate it as you see fit.
There is enough detail in the review for the rest of us to make an informed decision.
 :drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Students Notebook

it's your review Fred.
Rate it as you see fit.
There is enough detail in the review for the rest of us to make an informed decision.
 :drinks:

+ 1  :drinks:
S.N.

Offline Frederick94

Maybe my mistake was grouping the negatives together.  So here are the positives : one of the best looking ladies I have visited.  Attentive and keen to please.  Super owo.  Really nice venue.  And finally the 'wow, I can't believe I am having sex with a woman this good looking' feeling.

Offline Hansolo69

How photoshopped would you say her photos are, or pretty accurate?

Offline Frederick94

Pretty accurate.  Her face isn't shown, but you wouldn't be disappointed.  Body is pretty much as shown except that her tattoos are removed from the pics, presumably because she doesn't want to be identified from them.  (I'm getting a bit hazy about these, other than one one shoulder and arm, I think).   Her stated age is 25 which I would say is about right, within a year or two.  The dress size of 6 on her profile is a bit low, but her figure is as shown in the pics.

Offline Bluebird19

You mentioned the DT was super, did this escalate into face fucking? Her profile suggests submission with hair pulling, FF, DT etc... ?
Banned reason: Waste of space - Doesn’t want to contribute
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Frederick94

Sorry, not my thing so I can't say.