Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha - Brentford  (Read 1860 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pawg_lover

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

location: Just of Brentford high street nice looking flats, free parking available.

Appearance: Really good looking young lady with a slim physique.

Comms: Made a booking by text.

Duration: 1 hour £100

Services: ow, cowgirl, missionary, ro, doggy, massage

I sent a text message arrange a booking and got a text a few minutes later asking to call, I was asked a few questions regarding my nationality and then was given the location. On the way I got stuck in traffic, so called saying I might be 5 minutes late.

On my arrival I apologized for arriving late and sorted out the paperwork. We had a chat for a while and went on to OW and RO and did a few more positions which ended with a massage.

The service provided was very vanilla and mediocre at times. But overall I did have a great time and Zasha was very accommodating and friendly.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review. I met her for a 15 mins service.
She didn't provide me OW, looked away during sex and doesn't seems to like deep penetration. Nice and sweet girl but as you said mediocre service.

Offline Beanhead

Is she part of that notorious group of Romanians in Brentford?

Offline sunnyj

Is she part of that notorious group of Romanians in Brentford?
These are the other similar profiles in that area, maybe they all work at the same location  :unknown:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have only met Mimi when she was in Northolt.