Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Burkhill street Wakefield  (Read 1774 times)

Offline wakefieldlad13

Vivastreet Ad ID 187307289, External Link/Members Only advertises as "Full body massages in Wakefield" by Doris

Location, as the Description/Title, terraced house close to the Aagrah on Barnsley road

I was looking for a mid morning meet but my choices were limited, I decided to give this place a call, it was an EE accent on the blower and said that there was full body massage with HE for 50 for the hour or B2B with HE for 70, I said I would decide on arrival

It was quiet, no one around and felt quite safe on approaching the front door

The door was opened within seconds of knocking, usual hiding routine, as I entered I could see the room was clean and tidy, the girl whom answered the door was this girl External Link/Members Only

she did not introduce herself just showed me to the basement stairs and asked that I go into the room on the right, to which I did, though I did feel a little uncomfortable for some reason. this room had a massage bed and then on the floor was some kind of mattress covered in towels and pillows

A minute or two later, in walked my girl (Vanessa) I believe, the first thing I noticed was her height, I would say she was 5-10 to 6' then her tits, fuck me they are gigantic, I don't know her age but I would guess late 30s maybe more, she was bigger build but not a heffer, I wouldn't say she was facially pretty but its each to their own, that said, I couldn't take my eyes off of her tits.
In broken English, she asked what I wanted, I asked her to tell me what was on offer, 50 for the hour massage and HE, 70 for B2B with HE and 1 hour massage with sex for 100.
to be fair, I was stumped, her tits had my control, I will take the 100 please and handed the cash, she went to stash this whilst I de-robed
I got myself onto the massage table and waited until she returned,
when she returned she asked if I was ok with oil and proceeded to oil me up and lightly massage, then i could sense she had popped her melons out and began to rub these all over me, This was piss poor i thought, maybe she sensed this from me and suggested we get onto the mattress on the floor.
Again she rubbed herself all over but was not fully naked, after a minute or two of this and again feeling like i had made a mistake, i asked for her to move so i could turn over,,,No problem she said, to which i did, NOW this was more like it, i had a full view of those fucking tits and mini me rose to the occasion in no time, at this she began to rub her tits around him and tit wank me, this was heaven, but i could feel i would not last and i was only 20 mins in, then out of the blue she said, Blow job?, oh yes i replied, this was soft and wet and again i could feel myself getting close, i did mention this and said that i wanted to cum on her tits, again, No probs, so i stood over her and she sucked and wanked me until i could take no more and give those tits a coating
We cleaned up and she started to massage again, by now we were chatting quite well, her with her broken English but i understood, we got on quite well and she said that not everything is always on offer, it depends on how she felt with the punter but i could have what i wanted if i wish.
Now im not one for anything over exciting, i like what i like, their is still time for sex or something else if you like, to which i replied, can i have more of the sam e pleae, again, no problem and off she went, tit wank, blow, wank and cum on tits again

there are lots of reasons why this could have been a neutral but those tits and her personality combined with the 2 pops make this a Positive for me and i will revisit

Offline JackTheStripper

Been there twice in the past 2 weeks. Saw Natali on both occasions. Natali is better looking than the girl you saw, but she does not do full service as the other girl does, and she isn't really a big fan of B2B.

She is however very fit, big boobs, and I really enjoyed my visits with her.

Offline 2504lim

Worth a visit then .
Pretty , big tits and cheap
Seems good
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackTheStripper

Yes I was surprised when I was told the price. Good value for money

Offline holeymoley

Offline JackTheStripper

Does Natali allow touching ?

Yes there was some light touching.
First time I visited she was wearing a nice summery black dress, second time a white top with small denim shorts.
I never tried anything more than stroking her legs / backside. Not sure if she would be ok with that or not. I think she has only got into this game recently, she had another profession beforehand, so she is quite new to it all as far as I know.

Offline wakefieldlad13

This Vanessa stated that she was new to this too, only a few days she said? but in my mind she was too good for that to be the case.

Definitely good pricing, be it for massage with HE, b2b OR more, we all like what we like but this place sounds like it may end up being able to please most

Offline 2504lim

I have to touch tits .
Hope that’s allowed
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackTheStripper

Well, after been a loyal customer of Natali for the last couple of weeks, Natali was not working on Monday, only Vanessa, so I decided to take a trip down and see what Vanessa was all about.

In my opinion, Vanessa is a BIG girl. She is around 6ft tall, long curly black hair, and could easily charge money for wrestling sessions, as I have seen some other big ladies do.

She isn't particularly fat, but she is big. If you prefer smaller girls, Vanessa probably isn't for you.

I had every intention of visiting for "full service" for £100/hr, but when I saw her, I changed my mind and opted for B2B for £70.

Started off on the mat on the floor, lying on my back, whilst Vanessa massaged my back, first with her hands, then with her boobies.

After some time I turned over, same again, massage with hands and boobies, tit wank, and Vanessa asked me if I wanted to finish with hand job or oral. I decided to go for oral (obviously), and I have to say the technique was very nice.

Eventually finished off after some vigorous oral then hand relief.

Vanessa was a really nice girl throughout, if you can get past the bigger chassis, she is worth a visit.