Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punjabi Reshma Birmingham  (Read 999 times)

nightrider.1234

External Link/Members Only

Right guys sorry about the late review my laptop was at the shop getting repaired due to a faulty DC socket but I just got it back on Saturday plus it was a hectic weekend but as promised on The Owls thread on the review on this WG that I will write a review on her so here it goes.

After having a few itches for some relief plus a few hard ons during the day I was desperate for a shag so I called a few WG's but most of them were not available so before I got on the midland metro to go home I decided to give Punjabi Reshma a call as I had her number on my phone.

After giving her a few calls she would not answer but then when I received text a saying hi are you after an booking then I replied Hi reshma yes I would like 1 hour please at 5:30pm then she sent me her postcode.

After arriving at her postal code in Winson Green I phoned her but then she would not answer then I text her still no reply then I got worried then I waited for about 2 minutes then I rang her again and thank god she answered her phone then she gave me her door number.

When opened the door Reshma she smiled said hi and let me inside her house and she was wearing a tight navy blue like dress and she led me to her room. After taking me to her room I handed over the cash then she went and put the cash away whilst I undressed myself and laid on her bed waiting for her.

After when she came back she asked what my name was and how old am I and she kept on calling me baby face cos I looked younger then the age that I mention then I grab Reshma pulled her on top of me then I proceeded to kiss her then I rolled her on her back laid on top of her and started to kiss her but then she kept on turning her face away. Then after that she got up took her dress off and she was wearing a purple matching bra and a thong and when she took her bra off and I couldn't believe how big and shapely her breasts are even though she hasn't had a boob job then I got up and started to kiss and suck her big round boobs then she told me to lay on my back and relax and let me do the hard work.

After that she got a condom out and put it right on my wang then I said hang on are you gonna give me a blowjob and she said yes I am but not without due to infections that I might catch in the throat then after putting the condom on my dick she started to suck me and tbh I wasn't enjoying it as I couldn't feel anything then after a few minutes of sucking she laid on her back next to me then ordered me to get on top of her and fuck her.  Before I penetrated her I gave her clean shaven pussy a lick and she kept on moaning and quivering and kept on saying yes lick me baby you are so good then after licking her pussy for a good five minutes I shoved my covered cock inside her.

Whilst pounding her missionary style she was shouting oh yes fuck me baby fuck me then I started to pound her even more harder like a pile driver trying to make hole through the road then after a few minutes I asked her to turn over to fuck her doggy style. During the doggy style she kept on screaming louder then she got up got some wet wipes to wipe her pussy then I asked her if shes alright then she said its ok I came cos your dick was rubbing my g spot then after finishing cleaning her jizz off her pussy we continued to doggy style for another 10 minutes without any mercy then I came inside the johnny. 

After cleaning me up we laid down next to each other then we talked and cos we spent so much time talking and making her laugh I asked her if she can give me hand relief to finish off for the last 5 minutes then after when she tossed me we finished I got my suit back on gave her a kiss and went back to catch the metro back home.

To sum it up guys the punt was ok but the only disappointing thing was there was no owo, no kissing and a lack of foreplay I and cos of that I couldn't enjoy the punt that much but Reshma she is a nice lady, nice figure with good hygiene no bo, no bad breath or a smelly pussy I would love to meet her again in the near future but she needs to be truthful in regards to her services as I did not get any GFE or OWO even though its stated on her profile.

The punt cost £120 and the punt was at Tuesday at 5:30pm. 

Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 12:14:11 am by nightrider.1234 »

Offline doncosal

Cheers for the thorough review! She does need to clarify her services better it seems

Hellyess15

I have tried many times to get through to her. Never a response. At least I know it’s a real prossy. Does she have an Indian accent or a British accent.

Offline The Owl

I have tried many times to get through to her. Never a response. At least I know it’s a real prossy. Does she have an Indian accent or a British accent.

Indian accent but based an inconsistent service provider if you look at my review of her.

nightrider.1234

She does have a Indian accent but weirdly cos it was the Islamic festival of Eid she had no bookings for that day so luckily she responded to my call.