Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay  (Read 1153 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Billy corgan

External Link/Members Only

This is a review of a meet a couple of months ago.

Comms:
Excellent. Text to arrange a time and date and had quick replies. Decided to call to discuss preference of outfit, all of which chardonnay was happy to oblige. We arrange an hour visit for £130.

On the day: had to text and confirm on the morning of the booking. Only then did I receive the address. Once at the apartment building do I receive text with instructions to enter the building. Clean and modern setting. She opens the door and I am immediately impressed. As has been written on many occasion she matches her description and her photos are most definitely accurate. She is wearing an outfit that matched my request. Superb breasts, arse and lips.

Her oral technique can only be described as individual. I can't find the words to describe it. Felt weird at first but in a good way. She was happy to try a variety of positions and her aim was to please. She rides really well and she is sexy.

I would definitely recommend chardonnay. I would definitely return and am just trying to find a return date.

Offline kingkong69

Does she just as hot in real life Billy? :)

Online dboy74

The ass alone looks very tempting!