Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork - XXSENSUAL CELINEXX Crawley  (Read 980 times)

14 review(s) for XXSENSUAL CELINEXX (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BanksRobin

This is the 3rd of 3 punts I have had in the last week.

Date: 27/8/18

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £130 in call

Service:
Profile says she is 28 - add 10 years, 38 at least. Looks wise she is nice and well kept for her age but she is not a girl in her 20's. Nice figure, small tits but very willing and gave me a great service.
I had seen a couple of agency girls in London previously with mixed success. One was ok, the other was shit.
Had a shower and was good to go.
This punt has restored my faith somewhat even if it was with someone who is older than what I would normally go for.
Lots of DFK, and I mean a lot, I really enjoyed this. I gave her some nice deep RO and made her cum a few times. It was great seeing her get all hot and sweaty and flushed as I worked her with my tongue and fingers. Lots of OWO and whilst I didn't CIM I'm pretty sure this was on offer.
Banged her in a few positions: missionary,doggy,cowgirl.
This was a really good punt and I would return as she makes a real effort to satisfy you and she certainly did the trick for me! My balls were totally drained after my session with her.
Had a shower before I left and stopped in the TESCO on the way back to the car for a drink and a sandwich.

Recommended and will probably repeat.

Offline time2play

Thanks for the review.

Was it a meal deal?   :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

£500 worth of punting in a week, OP?
I need a better job.

Offline BanksRobin

Was it a meal deal?   :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It was a reduced price Smoked Salmon and cream cheese Tesco finest sandwich and a bottle of 7 up to wash it down

Offline time2play

Sounds like he gets kick backs from Tesco.... :P

Offline BanksRobin

Sounds like he gets kick backs from Tesco.... :P
If Only!  :lol: :lol:

For your reference, if you see her she is in a large residential block of modern apartments. On this large estate is a Tesco Express which was reasonably well stocked and like me, look out for the reduced price food. A lot of the locals from the apartments go there for their shopping so a few people about but its a nice estate so I didn't feel threatened or felt I had to watch my step. You can't park there so you have to park either at the Harvester (which I think you have to pay for) or park the next road down for free which is a small industrial estate.