Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristolgirls.co.uk anyone know them ?  (Read 5285 times)

dr_techno

Hi everyone.

I have found a website External Link/Members Only and was wondering if anyone has used this site.

All the girls look very professional, young and offer good services at standard prices.

Looks a bit to good to be true, but who knows.

Just thought I would check with you guys first.

Regards

Offline WestCountryLad

I remember their were a few good reports on PN for these girls a few years ago but all by one time reporters.  I also recall a thread on PN or one of the local yahoo groups saying that it was a bait & switch scam.  They do look very pretty but as you said looks a bit to good to be true.

Silverado

These girls have been around for some time. My understanding is that the website owner takes the photos and puts up the website.

They used to be known informally as the Redland girls and were based in Redland/Cotham. All the girls used to link to each others websites and were often called something like Suziekisses etc.

When the girls fall out with the owner he just uses the website for another girl. No problem for him  because there are no face pics.

There have been lots of fake FRs from one time posters. Complaints have been made to Galahad on PN about the fake FRs from other reliable service providers in the Bristol/Bath area. I've certainly seen cryptic references to the group in various posts.

I had an argument on the old PN board with the owner in 2005. As I recall he accused me of being a parlour punter and/or pimp.

Some of the girls have in the past had good reviews from reliable FR writers but there is no guarantee that the girl you book will be the same on he saw.

This is them:

External Link/Members Only

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

New girl Lilly looks good on BristolGirls.

Says pics were taken on 13th Aug, she is 18, non smoker etc.

Terry

SteveNova

I've heard that this site is not reliable, and personally I would wait to see if Lilly shows up on AW and is proven to be the real thing - which I have a hunch she isn't!

Offline Qwerty

New to this forum, fairly new to punting - found the Bristolgirls site, looked good, and tried to book a couple of times when I was going to be in Bristol. The first time "Mollie" made arrangements, then on the morning of the day claimed to be ill and said "Kitty" might be available, but not till an hour later which was too late for me. The next time I tried a different one - can't remember name off-hand - who said she wouldn't be around on the day, but again "Kitty" might be able to do it.

So could well be bait-and-switch.

Online updownandaround

Hi everyone.

I have found a website External Link/Members Only and was wondering if anyone has used this site.

All the girls look very professional, young and offer good services at standard prices.

Looks a bit to good to be true, but who knows.

Just thought I would check with you guys first.

Regards

I always think that websites that show a catalogue of body parts rather than full on images of the girls are far more likely to be bait and switch merchants. There are probably some real girls behind the scenes but I doubt they have anything to do with the photos on the website.

Offline Jonathan Crane

These girls were the ones I first started seeing some time ago - circa 2007

They were very much hit and miss. One of the best girls I've ever seen (Kimberley), and the one most responsible for getting me addicted, worked for them for a while before packing it it. However, by some distance the worst punt I've ever had was from the same group. Kirsty (I think her name was) was akin to f**king a damp sack of potatoes, and had a personality that'd make Hitler seem chipper and ebullient. She was a pretty girl, very petit, but a miserable cow.

I saw a couple more that were plain average, and given the prices they ask (£150-per-hour) I haven't been back for years. I can't comment on things now, but they've never struck me as a 'bait 'n' switch' outfit, as most of the girls I did see resembled the photos.

Offline Pepper

It must have been the same sort of time 2007 that I made an appointment to see one of the girls in a Redland flat close to Gloucester Road. I parked up outside and called as requested to be told by the girl I was due to see that she had arranged for her friend to see me as she couldn't make it.

Gagging for a shag I agreed to see her friend instead and the girl I saw was Kimberley who was outstanding - one of the best punts I've had.  I guess I was lucky on that day and it's the only time I've been offered an alternative...

Kimberly

What a lovely thing to read after all these years! :-)
Kim xxx

owocim

I used to use them quite regularly, only let down by a girl once in several years. Had some of my best punts through this site. Alas I don't have the funds to use them so often and use the hit and miss approach of AW. I recommend if your wallet can manage them

Neillll.

I thought Abbey was the best thing since sliced bread! Saw her a few times and she was just amazing. Helped that she was pretty darn smart as well as incredibly pretty!

I miss her :(

Offline slavealan75

I really wanted to see Zoe but never got a response to texts or calls. Shame really.