Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elouise-oxox & Chloe - sexy duo in Farnborough  (Read 1232 times)

12 review(s) for Elouise-oxox (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrFunn

Originally contacted Eloise - she looked gorgeous in her photos on line -

External Link/Members Only

and she suggested a duo with her friend Chloe. Glad she did - these two are amazing.
Good comms on the phone, easy directions to an apartment in Farnborough and plenty of free parking.
Was welcomed at the door by Eloise dressed in sexy lingerie. She led me to the bedroom, giving me a chance to admire her sexy ass as we went, where she then welcomed me with some passionate kissing - great start! She left me to get undressed and re-appeared 2 minutes later with Chloe.

Both girls are stunning, Eloise a beautiful brunette and Chloe an equally beautiful blonde. They helped me to finish undressing and wasted no time in jointly massaging my cock hard.

I then undressed each of them in turn and watched as they lay naked on the bed playing with each other. An amazing sight, and I then joined them where they took it in turns to suck my cock.

Had a great view of their asses in the mirror as they did so and after much kissing and touching I ended up fucking Chloe cowgirl style whilst enjoying deep French kissing with Eloise.

The half an hour just flew by and left me wishing I had booked longer. Can’t wait to return to see these amazing girls and to fuck Eloise this time whilst Chloe watches.