Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara I a street Leicester.  (Read 1406 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Want a fit blonde as Jessy is away just to bend over fuck and go. So choose Barbara as seen her stable mate Theo a couple of years back and she was friendly and provided a service she seemed to enjoy. This can’t be said of Barbara. Looks nothing like the pics, and truly hates her job didn’t want me touching her tits or kissing not even pecking. Which she said she would over phone so asked why she agreed she just shrugged her shoulders. I said can I fuck you she said yes so I snatched Johnny out of her hand put it on turned her around bent her over the bed and fucked her till I cum. With her still moaning are you finished yet etc etc.

Stay away guys.

Offline RogerBoner

Hotdogboy you put far more detail into your reviews of TS men. Just an observation.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I would agree with on that.  :drinks:

Offline Knny

She was my first review some time back.  I remember that she had a nice bum, could have been a regular if her attitude was  better. 

Offline rajpat12

Well I thought I would give her a chance cos she looks fit but despite my best efforts at complimenting her and waxing lyrical she was completely uninterested.
Definately one to avoid. Cheap but a complete waste of time.
Her attitude was awful from the minute I walked in.
I texted her and told her she was a complete waste of money. Her response was that she treats people the way they treat her. Complete and utter bollocks.
When you compare this with Nicole who she shares the house with.. Nicole is the complete opposite... Friendly and
a very good service.
Better the devil you know I guess.
So in a nutshell guys.... avoid Barbara cos she's your typical Rom.