Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 hand massage  (Read 2167 times)

Jj19701

Gents after some help in finding decent 4 hand massage where girls get naked . Was place in black country that also offered 6 hand one but struggling to find . Help would be much appreciated

Offline l1mpd1ck

There were some good reports for a pair of EEs ( Jennifer & Sarah ) a while ago in central Brum.  Generally 4-hands are a even more hit-and-miss than normal massage. 

Jj19701

Offline Juankerr

I think its these two, Sarah and Cleo, that l1mpd1ck is referencing....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On holiday at the moment according to the profiles.

Offline l1mpd1ck

I think its these two, Sarah and Cleo, that l1mpd1ck is referencing....
On holiday at the moment according to the profiles.

No.  The pair I am thinking of have/had ads on VS.  I think they work from a flat with a number of others.

This is one of the reports - Jennifer & Nicole.

VS ad now links to a Ruby
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:21:57 pm by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Juankerr

No.  The pair I am thinking of have/had ads on VS.  I think they work from a flat with a number of others.

This is one of the reports - Jennifer & Nicole.

VS ad now links to a Ruby

Fair enough l1mpd1ck  :hi: The two I referenced are available for 4 hand massage when in the area and have a few reviews, just a shame from my own POV that they don't do full service as they both look great.

Offline watsey

Fair enough l1mpd1ck  :hi: The two I referenced are available for 4 hand massage when in the area and have a few reviews, just a shame from my own POV that they don't do full service as they both look great.
Jennifer and Nicole gave a great four hands massage but they did not strip off and touching was very limited.
I did a review on them back in February. The girl in the current ad is neither Jennifer or Nicole.

Offline l1mpd1ck

The girl in the current ad is neither Jennifer or Nicole.

I think this is a shared flat with multiple girls working.....not been as I tend not to go into Central Brum

Thinkingman48

Try elana_devitto and SULTRY STARDUST

zxcvbnm123

External Link/Members Only
Would anyone kindly be able to pm me the number for this place as i no longer have an aw account.