Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Glasgow  (Read 1170 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline OmegaMan

Booked for an hour incall through text the day before, asked to confirm an hour before the next day. Texted again in the morning an hour before and was told all was good so I travelled in. Less than 5 minutes before the booking she cancelled. Travelled in for fuck all, thankfully a backup came through.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

Booked for an hour incall through text the day before, asked to confirm an hour before the next day. Texted again in the morning an hour before and was told all was good so I travelled in. Less than 5 minutes before the booking she cancelled. Travelled in for fuck all, thankfully a backup came through.

External Link/Members Only

Total bummer at least she told you it was cancelled, 5 mins notice though isnt on, did she say why? .......I just got silence  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219134.0

Offline OmegaMan

Total bummer at least she told you it was cancelled, 5 mins notice though isnt on, did she say why? .......I just got silence  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219134.0
Nope no specific reason given, just that she couldn't see me. Did say I could rearrange for another day but I wasn't really wanting to chance it again.

Offline FBman78

I tried to see her on Thursday. Phoned and left a message looking for an hour at 12, she text me back and we agreed an hour at half 12 then 10 mins later says she can't as she has another booking at 1.  Don't think she is organised at all and is milking her reputation a bit.

Offline Topkat

Silly girl messing people around over bookings. Blotted her copybook with a couple on Negatives!

Offline salty28

Been tempted to arrange a meeting with this one but I would be travelling from Edinburgh. Couldn't risk the journey for the reliability displayed in the pair of recent negatives. Not like I could even pop into a sauna in Glasgow either to soften the blow.