Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting-Jassabelle - Incall in a Wakefield Hotel - Waste of time, and money.  (Read 1475 times)

8 review(s) for SQUIRTING-JASSABELLE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gorila56

Name - Squirting-Jassabelle.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Incall in a Wakefield Hotel

Services - OWO, Reverse Oral, Footjob, Protected sex.

Price - £100 for 1 hour.

Communication - Initially quite sketchy. Sent a few emails on AW, all of which she read but never replied to. Then decided to ring her when she was showing available and the meet was agreed for the same day. Sent me the wrong room number!!  :scare:

The meet - Hotel in Wakefield. Don't know the area well so just used the sat nav. Very easy to find but getting to the room was a nightmare and had to ask around so it felt a bit uncomfortable. The meet actually happened a few months ago but Im catching up!

After my fiasco finding the floor she was on as the hotel was quite unusually laid out, I received a text with her room number. I went to the room and knocked on the door. Nobody opened it so I waited and sent another text. No reply for a good 5 minutes so was stood outside this door like a numpty in the middle of a corridor. Anyways, she texted me the room number again and it was another room! Bloody typo!

Finally got to the room which was at the other end of the corridor and knocked. Was let in immediately and I can safely say the woman I saw was the one in the pictures. She was in a robe which she removed once I was in the room and had some black lingerie on. Overall, I was pleased. She's attractive, fairly short and has a soft body. She's a good conversationalist but does have an accent which I can only describe as mixed between British and American though she did mention something about Mexico.

Now this is where it went downhill. I took my clothes off and she was just sat there talking stroking my dick. Momentarily she would stop but no oral at all until I asked for it. That happened for a good 5 minutes until I got bored and ultimately went soft. Then I asked for oral to which she obliged but it was piss poor that I had no chance keeping it up! Im a young guy but hey, now I know how it feels to be 70! :(.

Anyway, she goes "would you like a footjob". I pounced on the offer and that got me really going. She was a proper expert in that and after 3 minutes, she complained of a migraine and left me on the bed with a boner to pump some paracetamol. Result? Limp dick! At this point, 30-40 mins had gone so I thought I'd get stuck in and see this fantastic squirting she claimed to have. Anyhow, reverse oral for a good 10-15 minutes, 4 orgasms later and yes the bed is soaking but no squirting as such. She just gets extremely wet to the point where it drips out.

Additionally, she didn't allow fingers and she told me she has OCD so she kept wiping my dick every time I touched it with my hand to keep myself hard.

Meh! 10 mins left and time to get the condom on. Decided to just bang in missionary as that usually gets me off pretty quick but lets just say she wasnt the tightest so I knew I was facing a losing battle. Anyway, managed to force myself to blow in the condom and that was that.

Positives - Decent looking and clean.

Negatives - Service is a bit half-arsed and keeps taking regular breaks which ruins the mood. Not exactly the tightest..... and the OCD with wiping every time I touch my dick with my hand was really off putting.

Visit again - No.

Summary - A decent woman who is clean but her services are poor. I really didn't enjoy this punt and have had much much better for the price.

Offline Neptune

Sounds like a really shit punt
Thanks for sharing

Offline PussyLover789

Another barbys girl, waste of time they are, all her girls sound shite, sorry for your loss OP

Offline p3ngu1n

Sounds (unsurprisingly) piss poor - well deserved negative  :thumbsdown:

Offline leedstony

Had put her on my list of possibles earlier today, but after reading this, and other reviews has been permanently scrubbed off the list. Seems to be obsessed with giving footjobs.

Offline haggis007

thanks for sharing mr G, :hi:  her review ratio says it all  1 pos...2neutral...3 negative .... :thumbsdown:

Offline R44chopperboy

I had a pop on this one a few weeks ago in York but couldn’t find the link to post a review. My experience was similar. She is certainly a big girl and I would put her at size 16 plus with a bigger gut than me! I chose her as I wanted to experience a squirted but on the day she couldn’t do it. Paid for an hour and was out in 45. I’d score a negative.

Offline PussyLover789

I had a pop on this one a few weeks ago in York but couldn’t find the link to post a review. My experience was similar. She is certainly a big girl and I would put her at size 16 plus with a bigger gut than me! I chose her as I wanted to experience a squirted but on the day she couldn’t do it. Paid for an hour and was out in 45. I’d score a negative.
Leave a review so more people are aware of her

Offline Gorila56

Don't think she squirts with anyone tbh. Probably just something she claims to do to entice punters.

Offline R44chopperboy

PussyLover as I put in my review... if I could have found her profile I would have.

Offline PussyLover789

PussyLover as I put in my review... if I could have found her profile I would have.
Her profile is on top of this page

Offline R44chopperboy

Yes I realise that which is why I posted. When I saw her, her profile on AW had disappeared hence I could post a review until now.

Offline PussyLover789

Yes I realise that which is why I posted. When I saw her, her profile on AW had disappeared hence I could post a review until now.
well the link is there & the choice is yours   :hi:

Offline Gorila56

Had put her on my list of possibles earlier today, but after reading this, and other reviews has been permanently scrubbed off the list. Seems to be obsessed with giving footjobs.

Gives a right good footjob though I tell ya! Would have been difficult to contain myself if she didn't decide to have a migraine halfway through  :sarcastic:

wham

i met her in preston, same story but no migrane. slack fanny and whiffy fanny.

Offline Night-Owl

i met her in preston, same story but no migrane. slack fanny and whiffy fanny.

Maybe she just needs those pads eh?

Nothing worse than a mental turn off and then it's in your head and can't get hard. Horrible feeling.

Offline Gorila56

Maybe she just needs those pads eh?

Nothing worse than a mental turn off and then it's in your head and can't get hard. Horrible feeling.

The pussy was slack certainly but there were no smells for me otherwise I wouldnt have done RO. Still - much better out there for the money.