Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sassy Clare near Scunthorpe  (Read 1161 times)

7 review(s) for SassyClare (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Knucklehead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Booking was easy enough by text, venue was a hotel which is her normal M O. I've rated positive but I was expecting something really special and didn't feel it. I found Clare a bit mumsy I suppose, she's no raving beauty, wore glasses and was a bit podgy. All services were given without complaint, she kissed me but it was obviously kissing a pro who was doing what was expected of her and that's how I felt about the whole thing, nothing really wrong just a bit underwhelming.

Offline arthurdaley

She gets positive reviews, but she always seems to come across a little dull on her AW to me. Then there is the bit on availabilty and how she works etc, just doesn't seem true to me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Booking was easy enough by text, venue was a hotel which is her normal M O. I've rated positive but I was expecting something really special and didn't feel it. I found Clare a bit mumsy I suppose, she's no raving beauty, wore glasses and was a bit podgy. All services were given without complaint, she kissed me but it was obviously kissing a pro who was doing what was expected of her and that's how I felt about the whole thing, nothing really wrong just a bit underwhelming.

Reads like a neutral to me.

How much did you pay MrN ??

Offline One Eyed Snake

Reads like a neutral to me.
Yes it does to me as well.

How much did you pay MrN ??

Offline Knucklehead

£75 for half an hour> Nuetral, I don't know, I think my hopes may have been too high from what I'd read, I expected something great but it was just a bit ordinary.

Offline demonic

For what it is worth, I saw this SP about 18 months ago ... I did leave feedback on AW however no review ..... sorry.

My impression upon leaving was that she was a nice person doing an admirable job however I would not visit her again. The review by OP pretty much describes my experience - She did nothing to offend or upset however did nothing to tempt me back. I think the fact that she is actually a nice person dissuades people leaving a negative/neutral review.

:hi:   

Offline chandlerhandler

Clare has always been on my HL but the price has stopped me visiting (£120 is my max), she's always come across as a nice girl with a good sense of humour & I thought she might have been a good punt if the price was better.

Offline wolfiesmith69

She is great at squirting which i ticked off my list -not seen her since so cannot comment on her looks & if she has put weight on ??
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Country Lad

Certainly girl next door & not raving beauty but certainly didn't feel she was just going through the motions and as Wolfie commented a genuine squirter.

Offline Neptune

Just get them to Piss 
Usually that's all it is.