Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha - Norwich  (Read 4610 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bumfan

Samantha

External Link/Members Only

£80.00 30mins

Chain Hotel Norwich

Samantha is a small little pocket rocket with amazing little frame finished off with a pair of great tits. The photos on A/W don't do Samantha justice in my view. She has a let's get naughty sparkle in her eyes. Very friendly and easy to chat to.

Deep throat was good couldn't get me all the way in but it still felt very good. Oral on her sweet tasting pussy was well received and with a combination of fingers and tongue had her coming hard. I needed to fuck her so didn't try some of the list which I intended to, but I'm sure that wouldn't have been a problem. Fucked in several positions and I could resist coming in doggy, Samatha came in mish again, with her tight little pussy going into spasm.

I hope to see her again that's for sure.

Offline MrMatrix

Pleased you had a good time OP. She states shes 29, but how old do you think she is?

Offline bumfan

Mr Matrix,

I would say that her stated age is about right for the girl I saw. Everything was firm and tight.

I would go back

Offline MrMatrix

Mr Matrix,

I would say that her stated age is about right for the girl I saw. Everything was firm and tight.

I would go back
Current review says she looked 40-45 and thought it was B&S. Your say the girl you met was about right at 29, it seems to be that the last review may well have been B&S then. Any one booking this SP needs to clarify age and is she the right girl IMO.
The mystery deepens :unknown:

Offline HappyDays!

If you'll forgive a long time lurker finally breaking cover, I can offer some clarification.

I booked to see Samantha recently in Cambridge. I turned up to find a slightly dumpy lady, aged at least 40, with a rather worn face and some cheap tattoos. Not what I was expecting and not to my taste.  :(

It's possible the photos are of the same woman a few years ago - or more recent and well doctored. I made my excuses and walked. 

Offline MrMatrix

If you'll forgive a long time lurker finally breaking cover, I can offer some clarification.

I booked to see Samantha recently in Cambridge. I turned up to find a slightly dumpy lady, aged at least 40, with a rather worn face and some cheap tattoos. Not what I was expecting and not to my taste.  :(

It's possible the photos are of the same woman a few years ago - or more recent and well doctored. I made my excuses and walked.
Thanks Happy Days. That is really useful info. I guess this scenareo is why its important that we do reviews, you could have saved personofinterest the disappointment he had on subsequent a punt. Yet Bumfan says the age of the SP he met is accurate as above. The mystery deepens- something aint right here.

Any chance you could do a review HappyDays or indeed any others you've punted with please, its the life blood of the forum :thumbsup:

Again thanks for the update. Shes off my HL now. :hi:

Offline canadianguy

Something fishy here. For me the negative review.
He says “all comms via text”, but there is no number on the profile and this group usually do online booking only, followed by a call from a withheld number 5-minutes before the meeting.
The others in this group are all genuine and good value usually.
I haven’t seen her, but she’s on my hotlist and I’ll review if I do.

Offline HappyDays!

Well, I booked her on the basis of positive experiences with Gabriella External Link/Members Only and Bethany External Link/Members Only from the same group.

My booking was made via Adultwork, in the same way as the above, without any phone number being disclosed. There was some confusion on the day, she didn't ring as promised and we eventually exchanged messages via Adultwork. She claimed her internet hadn't been working, so was unable to get my details to ring me on time. All rather odd. I do wonder whether there may be two different girls operating under the same profile?   

Offline canadianguy

Well, I booked her on the basis of positive experiences with Gabriella External Link/Members Only and Bethany External Link/Members Only from the same group.

My booking was made via Adultwork, in the same way as the above, without any phone number being disclosed. There was some confusion on the day, she didn't ring as promised and we eventually exchanged messages via Adultwork. She claimed her internet hadn't been working, so was unable to get my details to ring me on time. All rather odd. I do wonder whether there may be two different girls operating under the same profile?   

Certainly sounds like it.  I was referring to this review RE: comms via text: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226085.0

duffdude

Something fishy here. For me the negative review.
He says “all comms via text”, but there is no number on the profile and this group usually do online booking only, followed by a call from a withheld number 5-minutes before the meeting.
The others in this group are all genuine and good value usually.
I haven’t seen her, but she’s on my hotlist and I’ll review if I do.

I second that...tried to make a booking before but tole me doesn't do calls.  I'm not gonna go all the way to see her without even ever having spoken to her!  crazy!!

Offline 123lucky123

Bumfan good to hear you had a good punt. Does she resemble any other wg from adultwork or a celebrity?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:23:19 pm by 123lucky123 »

Offline bumfan

123lucky123

Not sure as I'm not very good at comparisons, just go and see next time she is about. I'm sure you'll have a good time with a hot girl.

Offline MrMatrix

I second that...tried to make a booking before but tole me doesn't do calls.  I'm not gonna go all the way to see her without even ever having spoken to her!  crazy!!
Did you get to see this SP then and if so, is her age right and a facial desription as theres concern its B&S going on here. Dont think Louise whose group it is would be at all happy with this. :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

Did you get to see this SP then and if so, is her age right and a facial desription as theres concern its B&S going on here. Dont think Louise whose group it is would be at all happy with this. :unknown:
She now says she's 34. Gets more confusing :unknown: