Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford  (Read 1225 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AppleEgg

External Link/Members Only

I chose to visit Jessica after seeing great reviews on here and she didn't disappoint.

Booking: Arranged via text when she was £60 for 30 mins.  Did take a couple of attempts to find her availability

Location: It was a 10 min walk fro  Stratford station but is closer to the Stratford High Street DLR.  Her flat was a little difficult to find as google map took me around the back of the apartment but I found it and once in the complex (buzzed in), finding her place took a little longer than it should've due to unconventional numbering.

Meet: Her place did not smell and was not messy when I visited.  Took a quick shower before we started as it was a very hot day and wanted to freshen up and while there was some damage to the shower (covered over), it was clean and perfectly useable.

Girl: Like her photos with great boobs although she was shorter than I expected, probs 5' only.  She started with great DFK which continued throughout and led the session in such a way that I was not going to complain- combination of great OWO, 69, her sitting on my face.  No complaints from me and she would grab my hands to grab her arse and tits harder than I was.  I tried extending the session but she didn't have availability.  We had sex in missionary, her on top and in doggy before I exploded. 

Recommend:  Was a great session, she was very active and seemed very eager to please so definitely will return.

Offline boardyhell

services seem to be reduced,shame as would loved to have seen her
texted her about it and no cim confirmed
respect for honesty