Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream Kirkdale- Liverpool and Manchester  (Read 1853 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Johnny Wadd

Case no  # nwKi      Sophie Dream  37years      Locations   Kirkdale Liverpool & Manchester    Client  Assignment In Call   1 hour   £ 100.00         Date   Summer 2018

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location.

Kirkdale is a built up area on the hinterlands a few miles from Liverpools centre
Homework done  in advance  as the meeting place is investigated  with Google street view. It shows the Iceland  food store as ideal for parking. A closer look shows it has cctv masts and  is under private contractor parking supervision. Carry on surveillance with the street view to give the Aldi retail outlet next door as a back up. Arrive and lo and behold Iceland is 1 hour max stay and all kinds of instructions for leaving a vehicle. Their marketing department have put their heads together on how to loose customers. 2 minutes later i am parked at Aldi with 90 minutes parking allowed and no charge. Sophie is then a 2 minute walk away. Mentioned this to her and she can supply a car permit to allow parking right outside her location.
Led inside with some renovation taking place up two flights of stairs  into a nice clean bedroom.

About the lady.

Sophie was wearing  dress and skirt with an offer to change into another outfit. From her clipped photos  i had judged someone who was going to be  perhaps older.This was not the case.  Young and fresh complexion,long wavy red hair, no signs of hardness in the face, The half face photo below gives a close impression, today  only a couple of years older and slightly slimmer.
Body would shine in a bikini..She is bi -sexual and swings individually or with a group. . Large tattoo covering all her back though oddly it was her birth mark which caught the eye.  AdultWork does not include an Enjoys:  listing of ACCENT - I loved the mill town Lancashire voice.

The Meeting.

Sophie sat on the edge of the bed still dressed and i dived in with head up between her dress resting on her panties. Moved onto clothes off,sucking her nipples and well shaped firm breasts. Covered her neck,ears, thighs and French kissing, back and forth.  An 8 inch vibrating strap on comes into play for the warming up missionary.She mentioned receiving a strap on only one other occasion, by a Transvestite after the operation!  There then follows very strenuos pounding and leads onto doggy, cowgirl and other positions.Into 69 and my fingers work Sophies pussy while rimming and teasing the clitoris with my tounge.  Penis now up to full size,she mentions it is a grower, so back to more penetration.   After a while Sophie opens her legs for my fingers and toys to work on the G spot location.  Sophie gives off moans and her juices are greedily lapped up.  We swap positions and she shows herself to be a first rate oralist. I can normally last a long spell if neccesary but Sophie had me having to pause at times. Whether it is her attractiveness or technique she has certainly got it. Grand finale places her head hung over the edge of the bed for deep throat,gagging and then CIM which is swallowed. Every woman I  have been with has always swallowed which I take as a compliment.. There was no clock watching except from myself - conscious of the parking time. For the first time i had the embarrassment of forgetting to do the paperwork, normally a thing done at the start, she took it very well.

Conclusion

Thanks to catching  UK PUNTING reviews otherwise Sophie could easily have been bye passed. She does not appear to communicate so much by email and using text is probably best.
This is one exciting lady and, if returning to Merseyside, now for re visiting  3 or so times a year. 30 minute In -calls £70  concentrating on   69  oral.    A very enjoyable assignment.. Case still open.

Hidden Image/Members Only