Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polly massage Heath Town Wolverhampton  (Read 7917 times)

Offline azrael

No, you can't be serious!
Who would dumb enough to use their real email or real name on a Bloody Punting Site???
Unreal...

You wouldnt believe some of those dumbasses out there, i've seen home addresses, phone numbers, companies they represent, even post wg home addresses. So yeah i can imagine some one using thier "real" email address

minge

No, you can't be serious!
Who would dumb enough to use their real email or real name on a Bloody Punting Site???
Unreal...

Roadster 900+ posts, you, a dormant lurker for 3years and have just woken up. Show respect man  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:50:02 pm by minge »

Offline Beamer

Roadster 900+ posts, you, a dormant lurker for 3years and have just woken up. Show respect man  :dash:

Absolutely right- another example of a leech

Offline Dumper

Can’t believe I was asked to send a photo before the booking only to be told I’m too old,she never asked my age lol

Offline greg101

She never asked that from me.  Having said that, she won't see me again anyway.  Heath town is literally around the corner. 

Offline Dumper

Oh well plenty more fish in the sea

Offline Billybudd

Has anybody seen her , since that dme bar messed it up for us all , I've tried but can't even get a reply  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 06:16:38 pm by Billybudd »

Offline watsey

Can’t believe I was asked to send a photo before the booking only to be told I’m too old,she never asked my age lol
I hope you didn't send a photo!

Offline Dumper

Not my picture no lol who knows where it will end up

nightrider.1234

Her profile has gone now.....Really gutted as I wanted to see her  :(