Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel 57 (Bromborough)  (Read 1708 times)

11 review(s) for Emily_english57 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Golovkin

Made booking by phone the day before meet easy instructions to confirm following morning by text and I’m sent the address. I park up on the street and I ring Carmel given good directions easy to follow. Into a good flat for punting Carmel is dressed as requested in her letting agent attire. I hand over £80 for 30mins request a quick shower. Then onto the bedroom where she is waiting and straight into a proper snog having a good feel of each other, she then gives me good oral without with eye contact, sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Kept changing positions a very enthusiastic sex session as I thought it was near the end of my time I requested to cum over her tits and with some good dirty talk and encouragement I covered them with jizz. Then had another shower as after that I was a sweaty mess. Quick chat and left feeling it was worth the trip was there longer than the 30 mins and found Carmel attractive and friendly as a gilf experience it was great!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline smit1234

Nice review G. Very tempted by the older gal especially as she’s very close geographically. Is her age correct as stated in her profile??

Offline Golovkin

Yes I would say so one of the few with an honest age out there I think.

Offline Liver365

Had the pleasure twice, she is superb!

Offline mexicola

Had the pleasure twice, she is superb!

And your one review isn't of her, put one up then

Offline Titi

Nice one Golo, she’s definitely on for GILF lovers.