Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbywg123 Northenden Manchester  (Read 574 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ArchBacon

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £50 for 30mins

I saw Abby a few weeks back, initial arrangements made by text with an AW booking submitted once agreed. Venue given was a well known hotel in Northenden, it’s been discussed in detail on here so I knew what to expect. Once parked up a few minutes early I rang as requested but no answer, got a text back along the lines of can’t talk now, will text when ready. About 5 minutes after the scheduled start time I get the room number texted so off I go. Saunter past reception, lots of people on it talking amongst themselves, I headed straight for the lift around the corner to he left (thanks to previous reviewers!) and up to the floor. The lift opened, the floor Abby works on has a certain aroma that’s hard to place, not the nicest of niffs I have to say.

A quiet knock on the door and it’s opened by Abby looking very much like her pictures on AW so no surprises there. She asked my name (is that usual?) and we had a brief chat, she was apologetic for delaying me, blamed the previous punter being hard to get rid off which I thought was a bit off and put thoughts of back to backing in my head.

The room itself was small and quite grotty, I opted for a quick shower and in there the levels of grimness escalated - it was a bit of a mess, furnished with a mug of water and fag butts floating in it. Worst of all, the light fitting had water leaking from it into the floor - needless to say, the shower was a quick one.

Back into the room I was ushered onto the bed where we got comfortable, I got the sense a routine was being followed, there was a brief massage to start, some FK (not too full on) before proceeding with OWO. A wet wipe was used on my freshly rinsed chap, she mentioned making sure I was clean under my (non-existent) foreskin which reinforced the idea that a routine/script was being followed. That aside, the OWO was very competent with good variation and control, no toothiness and well alternated with hand action. Top marks for that. I did some RO, she was impeccably presented down below and tasted great.

A rubber was produced and expertly put on with her mouth, disappointingly she said she couldn’t do any positions with her on top because of her hamstrings so settled on missionary and doggy, the latter being her favourite and mine. She was quite a sight in doggy, her arse jiggles nicely and is great to grab hold of. Action was good but I can hardly ever climax with a rubber on so opted for a vigorous HJ to finish. Bit of post action chat, I braved the shower again for a quick rinse and was on my way.

Rating as a neutral due to the venue, Abby herself was nice enough if a bit workmanlike, if she worked from somewhere else less grim I’d probably see her again.