Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Much Money To Pay. How Much Is Too Much  (Read 6754 times)

vorian

Just wanted to see people's opinions about the amount of money we pay per hour.

My personal thought is yes they get paid very, very well, far too much money, but like any good or service the price should be set by the free market and by the laws of supply and demand. I also think a Ferrari is too much money but that doesn't stop me wanting one.

I see the problem as one of quality and the lack of legal protection under the sale of goods act.

If I buy a sofa or a service (PPI miss selling for example) and it is not as advertised then I have recourse under law. However if I see a WG I have no protection if for example she refuses OWO even if advertised and agreed before hand. Although punting is not illegal it is unlikely that people would go to court for a breach of contract (although some have). Also there is no set standards in the same way as you would get with most other products/services we purchase every day.

In the same way as other black economy products ie drugs one takes a chance on what you get. Thats why punting does not operate within a free market and those who give poor service are able to continue to do so.

Cost and poor service are not related.  If you see a profile and it shows xyz on offer which you receive to a good level of service then does it really matter how much you paid.  You agreed to the booking based on the service at the price advertised. If you find it too high then don't book, it is a free choice the consumer has.

The absolute cost of a WG is based on what the personal financial liquidity is of the punter.

A million pounds is a lot to me but not to Bill Gates, don't think we should base value for money solely on the cost.  That price would be set by the market the level of service provided vs the price is the indicator regarding value for money.

One can have great value for money punts at any price including more expensive ones and conversely very bad punts at any price.

As long as the price charged at the point of delivery is the same as the one advertised then it is up the the punter to make the choice.

I'm assuming that the best value for money would be in poorer countries where the cost of living is lower than the UK. I have been told by others that you can live and punt like a king in the far east for what we would see as a very low cost. £20 an hour in Thailand may seem cheap to us but have the equivalent value of £200 ph in that country for the WG. Like most things in life it is all relative. After all in other countries the WG could be thinking that idiot has just paid me £20 to watch me sleep on an overnight. Should we still think it is good value or say what a pass taking bitch as some might If we were in the UK and paying £1000 for what is the same service.

The only constant is the level of service which can only be assessed by a personal experience of a punt or by non subjective reviews.

A WG offering HR for £20 to me is the same as one doing it for £200 as long as the service given was the one advertised.  It is not my place to question others choices only my place to make my own choices based on the information available.

What a punter pays or does not pay and how much a WG charges in my opinion shouldn't be critiqued by others unless they did not received the service offered in which case it was a bad experience if it was £10 or £1000. Also a good punt is a good punt if it was £10 or £1000. If we put the punter first we must also support the free choices the punter makes.

Offline Daffodil

£20 per hour is more than enough for most prossies, and is far more than they could earn in a proper job.

Having said that (I appreciate the free market) the answer will be region-specific. Bristol is about £20 per hour more expensive than Cardiff. What is value for money here isn't over the bridge.

Offline Silver Birch

What a punter pays or does not pay and how much a WG charges in my opinion shouldn't be critiqued by others unless they did not received the service offered in which case it was a bad experience if it was £10 or £1000. Also a good punt is a good punt if it was £10 or £1000. If we put the punter first we must also support the free choices the punter makes.

I agree with what you say, and did feel a recent NEUTRAL review was unfair as the poster had a great punt but thought she was expensive, even though he knew the price when he booked! In my view, that is an incorrect reason for a less than positive rating.

However, I do think 'how much a wg charges' is open to critique even if she does provide all advertised services, but doesn't do them expertly/enthusiastically to the satisfaction of the punter that he feels he has not received value for money.

Offline Jayjay

It's determined by the forces of the free market I'm afraid. If only we could form a punters union and then go on strike...

Offline smiths

It's determined by the forces of the free market I'm afraid. If only we could form a punters union and then go on strike...

Such talk was the ravings of two punters both now banned on here. One RAT was howling to the moon and i imagine and hope for public safety is in a straight jacket in a mental hospital safely under lock and key. About 2 years ago he posted WGs would all be charging £50 an hour within a year, he had no idea how punting worked. The other Interested aka Brian wasnt even a punter, he just liked posting on punting forums winding as many people up as he could. He called for punters to go on strike on a few ocassions, prat.

Many punters know nothing about or dont have any interest in punting forums so even if punters on here made a stand which wouldnt be provable anyway of course, WGs would still get punters.

Its all quite simple to me, i pay what i see as VFM, not what i can afford, thats not the point for me, i require VFM in all things so punting is just another of those things. I have put an absolute cap of £200 an hour, having paid £180 an hour in recent years to both Keira Pharrell and Alex ex-of the Bunny Lounge, both VFM excellent punts. I wouldnt go over £200 an hour for any WG nowadays after paying £300 and £350 an hour in the past to find those WGs were no better than others i had paid £100 an hour too. In punting price paid has no correlation to how good a WG is, thats determined by her attitude and honesty, knowing this truth i look for good WGs in the price range i am willing to pay and ignore the rest.

A good thing in punting is there are WGs at all price levels from a Soho Walk-Up or quicky to thousands an hour, so all punters are catered for. Obviously as has been mentioned there is no or little comeback if you punt with a bad WG. Posting about them on here at least informs some punters though.

And there are of course punters who think price must correlate to how good a WG will be and those that will pay more believing a WG wouldnt of punted with the riff raff like me. They are the snobbish punters impressed by Courtesans and so called High Class WGs, such WGs are only to happy to cater for such punters, kerching. A fool and his money can be easily parted in punting, but it is a punters business how he decides to punt and what he pays. As long as newbie punters arent taken in by this shit this site could save them a fortune as it most certainly would of done me in my younger punting days had it been around for me to get advice and help from.

vorian

Good points and excellent advice. Regulation would not control the price and would maybe only help with quality.  We are the consumers not the workers so a union of punters is a fantasy. I agree that Good levels of service exist at every price level however I do think price does relate to some factors for example environment and to a degree looks but as always that is so subjective to be almost pointless. I feel that prices are unlikely to go down at any point but as punting does not operate in a regulated market quality and price are not linked as much as they should be. If quality was controlled and fixed if anything price would go up but so would value for money and you would reduce or eliminate the risk of poor service.

You raised an interesting point about VFM you said it's not the cost that bothers you but VFM and you wouldn't pay more than £200 as any more than that is not VFM. Assuming as you said the fiscal limitations are not relevant then why £200 as a cap and not £250 or £150. If the point is not fixed then surely VFM must ether be related to quality of service or to personal finances.

As for the whole "Elite Courtesan" I agree quite ridiculous but not for the price reason that is a free choice the punter has but more for the quality of service being poor and personally I hate ether punters or prostitutes not being honest with themselves about what they do. That is why I do not punt unless I can see a face picture not because I only want to see what they look like so I can gauge how attracted to them I will be but more importantly it shows they are honest and not ashamed of what they do for a very well paid job ie sell sex for money.

Also when newbie punters start out most are automatically fluffy and have lower expectations which distort the market but without regulation they have no basis to work on unless they are lucky and engage with other more experienced punters probably through a forum like this.

Offline wristjob

Its all quite simple to me, i pay what i see as VFM, not what i can afford, thats not the point for me, i require VFM in all things so punting is just another of those things. I have put an absolute cap of £200 an hour, having paid £180 an hour in recent years to both Keira Pharrell and Alex ex-of the Bunny Lounge, both VFM excellent punts. I wouldnt go over £200 an hour for any WG nowadays after paying £300 and £350 an hour in the past to find those WGs were no better than others i had paid £100 an hour too. In punting price paid has no correlation to how good a WG is, thats determined by her attitude and honesty, knowing this truth i look for good WGs in the price range i am willing to pay and ignore the rest.

I agree with the VFM thing. You can look at a girl at £200/hour and then think I could shag 2 girls at £100. It's not that I couldn't afford the more expensive one more that there is no compelling reason to pay it.

In terms of pricing and quality - spot on. Pricing tends mostly to relate to appearance - the younger, sexier girls get to charge the premium. Even if they offer a shocking service they will still get new punters through the door. There are always exceptions to the price rule.

The service is all about the girl's attitude, what she's happy doing and what she enjoys. Plenty of girls can't wait to get you out the door or avoid any service they can whatever the price. Others seem to genuinely enjoy the job.

Whitebeer

I personally weigh up the costs involved had I took a bird out on a date. Nowadays it could easily cost around 100 including a hotel room etc so I find that vfm. Saying that I'd be happy to pay twice that for an outcall if I am really attracted to a WG. That is to say she fits additional criteria. At the moment most EE WGs are enough to provide the basic needs albeit only majority of the times as oppose to. 100% of the time.

vorian

Well summed up, I don't think more than £150/£200 needs to be paid but a lot of people would say it is or should be a lot less. Like £100 for good service. So what is the factor apart from maybe geographical reasons why that £100 to £150 mark seems to be the controversial area.

To throw something else in the mix. How about if a WG charges £150 for 1 hour but £300 for 3 hours.  Does that make her a £150 girl or a £100 girl. Yes some punter like longer bookings and some only want an hour and no more. To complicate matters further what happens if she charges £90 for half an hour is she now a £180 girl.

Offline Daffodil

I personally weigh up the costs involved had I took a bird out on a date. Nowadays it could easily cost around 100 including a hotel room etc so I find that vfm. Saying that I'd be happy to pay twice that for an outcall if I am really attracted to a WG. That is to say she fits additional criteria. At the moment most EE WGs are enough to provide the basic needs albeit only majority of the times as oppose to. 100% of the time.

If I was to compare punting to dates, even the most ridiculously over-priced prossie would often be vfm  :dash:

Offline hunnieme

Smiths, the problem I have is that whilst I agree that service is not dependant on price-far from it-I punt to fuck girls I couldn't in civvies life. Sometimes I just want a fuck but sometimes I want to fuck a stunner. I know her service won't be any better. What I will pay extra for (occasionally) is if I see the profile of an absolutely beautiful girl. I think the price vs service thing is overplayed on here. Better service isn't what I pay extra for its a higher quality of woman.

Websites like this are invaluable and I wouldn't pay 200 an hour for someone with a terrible attitude. However if they have a decent attitude and are stunning I will take them (if circumstances allow) over the decent attitude, not as attractive 100 an hour girl.

Of course, sometimes I can't believe my luck in the lower price brackets too. Even with some (whisper it) Romanians.

Whitebeer

Well summed up, I don't think more than £150/£200 needs to be paid but a lot of people would say it is or should be a lot less. Like £100 for good service. So what is the factor apart from maybe geographical reasons why that £100 to £150 mark seems to be the controversial area.

To throw something else in the mix. How about if a WG charges £150 for 1 hour but £300 for 3 hours.  Does that make her a £150 girl or a £100 girl. Yes some punter like longer bookings and some only want an hour and no more. To complicate matters further what happens if she charges £90 for half an hour is she now a £180 girl.

An interesting way to look at our individual perspectives. I use the hour as a barometer as I rarely need more than that. Half hour is too short for me. I'd probably say that the hour mark up is the only thing I look at in terms of vfm.

Offline Daffodil

An interesting way to look at our individual perspectives. I use the hour as a barometer as I rarely need more than that. Half hour is too short for me. I'd probably say that the hour mark up is the only thing I look at in terms of vfm.

That is a good point. I don't tend to do hours, but I am aware of the mark up between 30 minutes and an hour. For you who prefer hours it is a good thing to look at.

Offline smiths

Good points and excellent advice. Regulation would not control the price and would maybe only help with quality.  We are the consumers not the workers so a union of punters is a fantasy. I agree that Good levels of service exist at every price level however I do think price does relate to some factors for example environment and to a degree looks but as always that is so subjective to be almost pointless. I feel that prices are unlikely to go down at any point but as punting does not operate in a regulated market quality and price are not linked as much as they should be. If quality was controlled and fixed if anything price would go up but so would value for money and you would reduce or eliminate the risk of poor service.

You raised an interesting point about VFM you said it's not the cost that bothers you but VFM and you wouldn't pay more than £200 as any more than that is not VFM. Assuming as you said the fiscal limitations are not relevant then why £200 as a cap and not £250 or £150. If the point is not fixed then surely VFM must ether be related to quality of service or to personal finances.

As for the whole "Elite Courtesan" I agree quite ridiculous but not for the price reason that is a free choice the punter has but more for the quality of service being poor and personally I hate ether punters or prostitutes not being honest with themselves about what they do. That is why I do not punt unless I can see a face picture not because I only want to see what they look like so I can gauge how attracted to them I will be but more importantly it shows they are honest and not ashamed of what they do for a very well paid job ie sell sex for money.

Also when newbie punters start out most are automatically fluffy and have lower expectations which distort the market but without regulation they have no basis to work on unless they are lucky and engage with other more experienced punters probably through a forum like this.

My cap was £150 an hour then i punted with Keira Pharrell at a party for 4 hours for £100 and a few weeks later saw her as an Indie at £180 an hour, as i knew she was excellent i decided to go over my cap. Now i could continue to do that with WG after WG but i decided to put an absolute cap on and set it at £200 an hour nowadays. Personal choice in my case. I dont need or want to pay more to punt is the bottom line.

I can also say that when i punted with a number of WGs at £300 and £350 an hour they werent more beautiful or had better premises than those who charged me £100 an hour. Looks are subjective anyway of course but i dont buy the if you pay more you get better looking WGs as its not my experience but more importantly i have punted with what i view as absolute stunners at lower rates including parties where i was paying £60 an hour, £120 for the minimum two hours. A WG might be more beautiful at say £500 an hour but that extra isnt worth paying for me to find out as i am happy with the looks at lower rates. If i punt with a stunner to me at say £100 an hour a better looking WG at £500 an hour simply isnt worth paying £400 an hour more for to me. Obviously some punters do pay the extra.

IMO regulation would certainly result in prices being raised as most things the government/authorities gets their snouts in ends up costing the consumer more due to their cut ensuring the provider puts their prices up. It could also result in what happens in New Zealand according to a punter from their who said only covered services like OW were legally on offer due to health and safety. So regulation would help with punters having a comeback when complaining but there would be the above downsides as well in my opinion. A downside for WGs is at present they can come and go, if it were regulated they would have to be registered no doubt meaning their real names would be known to the authorities and they would all have to pay tax.

On the point of punting prices, mine have gone down in the last 10 years on average, both allowing for inflation and in actual fact. Now part of the reason for this is i started to meet and converse with other punters in person or on punting forums which greatly helped me. But the fierce competition in London also ensured prices were low. Not many things i buy or pay a service for have gone down in price in the last 10 years.

I just hope more and more newbie punters find this forum asap so they can potentially save a lot of cash.

Offline smiths

Smiths, the problem I have is that whilst I agree that service is not dependant on price-far from it-I punt to fuck girls I couldn't in civvies life. Sometimes I just want a fuck but sometimes I want to fuck a stunner. I know her service won't be any better. What I will pay extra for (occasionally) is if I see the profile of an absolutely beautiful girl. I think the price vs service thing is overplayed on here. Better service isn't what I pay extra for its a higher quality of woman.

Websites like this are invaluable and I wouldn't pay 200 an hour for someone with a terrible attitude. However if they have a decent attitude and are stunning I will take them (if circumstances allow) over the decent attitude, not as attractive 100 an hour girl.

Of course, sometimes I can't believe my luck in the lower price brackets too. Even with some (whisper it) Romanians.

Indeed, you punt as suits you as we all do. All i would say is as examples the WG Hot Katalina i punted with at £80 an hour not that long ago was attractive to me and others and Michelle Independent who is popular on here is a good looking WG apparently who charges £100 an hour or did. So allowing for the fact our idea of attractive might be way different of course there are attractive/beautiful WGs about who charge lower rates.

And to extend that to parties you have a WG like Jennifer of LMP who is Jade of HOD, an real stunner in my opinion, either at £160 for 2 hours at LMP or £130 121 at HOD. Her face is blurred but she is a stunner in my view.

Offline smiths

I have tried quickies, half hours and forty-five minute punts and found i need an hour minimum as i cant do what i want to do in less. Many half hour rates are more than half a WGs hour rate so to me they dont represent VFM anyway, but i appreciate punters only wanting half hour it does to them. The mark-up is often quite striking a £100 an hour WG charging £70-80 for half hour or an £80 an hour WG charging £60 for half hour. Do they really want half hour punts anyway is my thinking.

All this comes down ultimately to what does a punter want from his punt of course. If he is a one pop punter does he only want a pump, dump and leave, if so why pay any more than the basic price, and indeed the original idea of Parlours was to offer a cheap rate just for penetration but charge extra for everything else. Nowadays many Parlours in London charge a high to me price for penetration and charge extras still making them too expensive for my liking. Only HODs 1 and 2 and Debbies in Anerley charge what i would view as VFM, but Debbies is not good for me to get to.

I require more than one pop per punt but cant do it in less than an hour these days so an hour is my minimum because of that.

Offline wristjob

For the most part I agree with you. I changed my whole outlook recently. At one point it was about the sex but nowadays it's more about the experience and memory, and that comes from shagging a gorgeous girl. I guess if I do that long enough the bar will inevitably rise but for now there are girls I find incredibly attractive that are maybe 8/10 and not 11/10. I guess while there are still some girls I find attractive at my price point there's no need to go higher, or not frequently.

vorian

My cap was £150 an hour then i punted with Keira Pharrell at a party for 4 hours for £100 and a few weeks later saw her as an Indie at £180 an hour, as i knew she was excellent i decided to go over my cap. Now i could continue to do that with WG after WG but i decided to put an absolute cap on and set it at £200 an hour nowadays. Personal choice in my case. I dont need or want to pay more to punt is the bottom line.

I can also say that when i punted with a number of WGs at £300 and £350 an hour they werent more beautiful or had better premises than those who charged me £100 an hour. Looks are subjective anyway of course but i dont buy the if you pay more you get better looking WGs as its not my experience but more importantly i have punted with what i view as absolute stunners at lower rates including parties where i was paying £60 an hour, £120 for the minimum two hours. A WG might be more beautiful at say £500 an hour but that extra isnt worth paying for me to find out as i am happy with the looks at lower rates. If i punt with a stunner to me at say £100 an hour a better looking WG at £500 an hour simply isnt worth paying £400 an hour more for to me. Obviously some punters do pay the extra.

IMO regulation would certainly result in prices being raised as most things the government/authorities gets their snouts in ends up costing the consumer more due to their cut ensuring the provider puts their prices up. It could also result in what happens in New Zealand according to a punter from their who said only covered services like OW were legally on offer due to health and safety. So regulation would help with punters having a comeback when complaining but there would be the above downsides as well in my opinion. A downside for WGs is at present they can come and go, if it were regulated they would have to be registered no doubt meaning their real names would be known to the authorities and they would all have to pay tax.

On the point of punting prices, mine have gone down in the last 10 years on average, both allowing for inflation and in actual fact. Now part of the reason for this is i started to meet and converse with other punters in person or on punting forums which greatly helped me. But the fierce competition in London also ensured prices were low. Not many things i buy or pay a service for have gone down in price in the last 10 years.

I just hope more and more newbie punters find this forum asap so they can potentially save a lot of cash.

I agree that there are some attractive women subjective of course at most price brackets and the law of diminishing returns means for me £150 to £200 would be my personal cap as well. In all honesty the max I have paid is £150 but would consider upto £200 if I wanted but no more. I actually end up paying a lot less per hour normally as I prefer longer bookings mostly due to my own particular requirements needing a longer time to achieve full satisfaction. Thus I will normal end up paying about £100ph even if the overall cost is more.

Price of course doesn't guarantee looks or service there are some real scary women on the "Worse Escorts Picture" thread and often they are priced at £100ph.

I have not as yet experienced parties,  first one next week but I'm assuming that paying £50 at a party is not the same as a one on one. Which of course will cost more.

At the end of the day price like many other factors can only be looked at in conjunction with others to decide if you want to punt with a girl or not. Reviews, pictures, likes' service and of course subjective choice are all parts of the bigger research and intuition picture.

It is good to know that I'm pitching at about the right point for me to get a good level of VFM after taking into account all the points raised.

Offline smiths

I agree that there are some attractive women subjective of course at most price brackets and the law of diminishing returns means for me £150 to £200 would be my personal cap as well. In all honesty the max I have paid is £150 but would consider upto £200 if I wanted but no more. I actually end up paying a lot less per hour normally as I prefer longer bookings mostly due to my own particular requirements needing a longer time to achieve full satisfaction. Thus I will normal end up paying about £100ph even if the overall cost is more.

Price of course doesn't guarantee looks or service there are some real scary women on the "Worse Escorts Picture" thread and often they are priced at £100ph.

I have not as yet experienced parties,  first one next week but I'm assuming that paying £50 at a party is not the same as a one on one. Which of course will cost more.

At the end of the day price like many other factors can only be looked at in conjunction with others to decide if you want to punt with a girl or not. Reviews, pictures, likes' service and of course subjective choice are all parts of the bigger research and intuition picture.

It is good to know that I'm pitching at about the right point for me to get a good level of VFM after taking into account all the points raised.

The crucial point about a party for me assuming the WGs are worth punting with and the price and location are acceptable to me is what is the ratio and is it guaranteed. The higher the ratio of punters to WGs the less a party should cost BUT thats at the price of more hanging around waiting for a turn usually. Where this doesnt occur is if the party has lots of rub outs who booked and didnt turn up which means good for you but bad for the WGs and organisers wallets of course. You wont know about this though till you turn up and see how many other do also turn up.

Clearly a party isnt like a 121 which is why they charge a lower rate than many 121s. Again dependent on the punters at any given party you might get periods of 121 as others are resting or its so quiet, you might even get periods of FFM, FFFM or FFFFM dependent on the number of WGs present. Also there are some punters who prefer to watch rather than punt and a relatively few fortunately in my experiences who hog the WGs treating the party as a 121 which is very bad etiquette and where a good host comes in to their own. Unfortunately some hosts are totally useless or too busy shagging the WGs to give a shit about helping you.

vorian

Thanks I am looking forward to my first party experience next week, out of interest what would you say would be the best ratio one could expect.  Apart from MFFF which of course would be great but unrealistic.  When I have ask the question they were quite vague "3 girls 10/12 guys" I guess for the reason about no shows you mentioned. Any top hints and tips would also be much appreciated.

Offline adindas

I used to pay £150 but  in London nowadays I will not pay more than £80 an hour. By this way I could do more punting than I used to be.

IMO,  the WGs who are charging £150+ (say) are more likely the WGs who are already well established here in the UK and already have primary income such as from state benefits and/or from civvy jobs.  So their basic need is already met and escorting is only seen as a mean to top up the income. They will be able to effort not to have a client even for more than a week ....

You will often see a WG is charging £150+ in AW but you could bang them in a party for much less. This is because they already have a steady income from this job and other job and they could effort their phone go dusty for over a week even a month.

Nobody like to work as an escort for obvious reasons such as the stigma attached to it, risk and not having much choice to choose with whom they will have sex with, but at the same time everybody like to have income of 10-30X more than she potentially could earn from civvy jobs.

vorian

I used to pay £150 but  in London nowadays I will not pay more than £80 an hour. By this way I could do more punting than I used to be.

IMO,  the WGs who are charging £150+ (say) are more likely the WGs who are already well established here in the UK and already have primary income such as from state benefits and/or from civvy jobs.  So their basic need is already met and escorting is only seen as a mean to top up the income. They will be able to effort not to have a client even for more than a week ....

You will often see a WG is charging £150+ in AW but you could bang them in a party for much less. This is because they already have a steady income from this job and other job and they could effort their phone go dusty for over a week even a month.

Nobody like to work as an escort for obvious reasons such as the stigma attached to it, risk and not having much choice to choose with whom they will have sex with, but at the same time everybody like to have income of 10-30X more than she potentially could earn from civvy jobs.

Well made point,  I myself many years ago.  Worked the door at the weekends because the hours fitted around my full time job and I wanted the extra income. I didn't have to do it as I earned enough money elsewhere to live but I wanted the extra money (relatively well paid). I never enjoyed the job as such but learnt overtime to tolerate the negative aspects which were outweighed by the extra money I had in my pocket.

Nimrod

To be honest, I have punted at all price points from 80 quid to 200 quid an hour. I have simply found good punts are hit and miss; there is no consistent correlation between price and quality of service. Paying more does not equal greater enjoyment. As a result, despite owning my own business and being able to punt at whatever level I choose from an economic perspective, I virtually never pay more than 100-120 an hour now simply because to pay more is a waste of money. I know at least half a dozen girls who will give me an outstanding service at 100-120 and for me, they have removed their competition above that rate. If girls can get 150 or 200 quid an hour then good luck to them, but it won't be from me. And 120 an hour with 80 quid left to spend elsewhere satisfies two needs instead of just one.

Jason

To throw something else in the mix. How about if a WG charges £150 for 1 hour but £300 for 3 hours.  Does that make her a £150 girl or a £100 girl. Yes some punter like longer bookings and some only want an hour and no more.

As someone who prefers booking 2h, 2.5h, 3h and overnights I actually prefer a girl setting the minimum financial boundary high but still offering good value for money for longer meetings. This is what I consider as high class but clever escorts. So personally I would favour girls who do not offer 15min, 30min, 45min, 1h, 1.5h appointments but their minimum booking is 2h £200. Still someone may argue about the risk of wasting more money if the punt turns out to be shit but anyway.

By the way here is my favourite WG in Europe in terms of pricing:
External Link/Members Only

Her minimum booking fee is 3h €360 (+€50 if in Vienna). Still she offers a 48h meeting for only €1000 (+€50 if in Vienna). During the last 18 months I met her 5 times all in Vienna.

Unfortunately there no escorts in UK with a similar price scheme.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:48:07 am by Jason »

vorian

As someone who prefers booking 2h, 2.5h, 3h and overnights I actually prefer a girl setting the minimum financial boundary high but still offering good value for money for longer meetings. This is what I consider as high class but clever escorts. So personally I would favour girls who do not offer 15min, 30min, 45min, 1h, 1.5h appointments but their minimum booking is 2h £200. Still someone may argue about the risk of wasting more money if the punt turns out to be shit but anyway.

By the way here is my favourite WG in Europe in terms of pricing:

Her minimum booking fee is 3h €360 (+€50 if in Vienna). Still she offers a 48h meeting for only €1000 (+€50 if in Vienna). During the last 18 months I met her 5 times all in Vienna.

Unfortunately there no escorts in UK with a similar price scheme.

As I mentioned before I to like longer booking on the whole. Price structure to me is also an indication of how comfortable they are with themselves and punters.  I asked a WG once why was she so competitive than most with longer bookings and pricing she was 1 hour £150 2 hours £250 and 3 hours £300 as the difference between 2 and 3 was only £50 I alway took that option. She replied she prefers the longer ones as she can relax more with a punter and feels she gives a better service and GFE.  Also she doesn't have to mess around with bedding,  showers, make up etc. Or change into different characters slut,  innocent etc. She said she was happy to do half hours as money is money and knew some people just wanted pump and dump but enjoyed finding out what the punter really wanted so she could deliver it. Also she said the longer booking covered to regular bookings more frequently than the shorter ones. So she felt it made good business sense to work the pricing that way.

She also told me she didn't get why people wanted overnight as why would a punter pay to watch her snore.

If you look at some of the "Sisterhood" on SAAFE posts the bitter ones often say they won't do longer than an hour as it is to "draining" for them. In my mind they just want you in and out as quick as they can so they can back to the keyboard and tell the sisters what a bunch of stupid cuts men are.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Market forces decide prices, it is not for us to say what is "too much".

I have paid £100 for 30 minutes many times, there are other girls who I wouldn't pay £20 an hour.    :hi:

Offline adindas

Fully agree with this ...

vorian

I have paid £100 for 30 minutes many times, there are other girls who I wouldn't pay £20 an hour.    :hi:

I agree Jimmy 100% why then are some some critical of a positive review where everything was as promised a good punt was had but comments are made saying you are stupid for paying too much.

broksonic

I believe Uk  WG's will soon have to put their hourly rate down to match it to the Same as the EE girls.   Once all the Bulgarians come her there will no doubt be hundreds of new Wg's .  Which means the uk girls unfortunately won't be getting as much business  if the don't reduce their rates

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree Jimmy 100% why then are some some critical of a positive review where everything was as promised a good punt was had but comments are made saying you are stupid for paying too much.

There is a difference between telling a punter he has paid over the odds and telling a pro$$ie what she should charge, I posted a link recently where a guy had paid £400 to a so called "courtesan" for 3 hours, that in my opinion is total madness but if she can find mugs good luck to her.   

vorian

Let's hope so as in a free market an increase in supply without an increase in demand should lead to a drop in price. My only thought is the market is not a truly free one due to many factors such as virtual monopolies exsiting in the punting world such as AW. 

AW has the vast majority of punters complaining about it on here for different reasons and rightly so but we all use it even on here links are used and we discuss AW profiles constantly.  Why because it has no real alternatives and because of the entry barriers into that market no possibility of that changing anytime soon. Hence punters may not see the full economic benefit of an increase in supply.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I believe Uk  WG's will soon have to put their hourly rate down to match it to the Same as the EE girls.   Once all the Bulgarians come her there will no doubt be hundreds of new Wg's .  Which means the uk girls unfortunately won't be getting as much business  if the don't reduce their rates

Totally disagree.
A pretty young English girl will always be able to charge a premium rate, it is all about supply and demand, Romanians are ten a penny.    :hi:

vorian

There is a difference between telling a punter he has paid over the odds and telling a pro$$ie what she should charge, I posted a link recently where a guy had paid £400 to a so called "courtesan" for 3 hours, that in my opinion is total madness but if she can find mugs good luck to her.

Agreed the whole "Elite Courtesan" crap is crazy but is it right to complain about another punters choice.  If he gets what he wants.  I don't want a WG to shit on me for any price but if a guy does and gets off on that is happy with the service it's not my place to criticise him for it. Why is price looked at so differently to other factors involved in good vs bad punts.

Offline hendrix

I have very specific (and some may say demanding :D) requirements. The only girls I've met so far that can actually deliver what I want to the level I want are all £150-£300 per hour. I would happily pay less (of course!). If I pay £60 to a girl that promises all and doesn't deliver, that's a complete waste of money. If I pay £1000 to a specific looking girl, for a specific service, that does EXACTLY what I want..then I'm not bothered. I got what I wanted, that nobody else (that I'm aware of) could supply to the same level.

MasterfulBob

I think there will always be a floor to the rate, regardless of how many EE girls come over. Aside from the odd couple of 60/70ph EE girls I have seen, they don't seem to be trying to undercut each other below 80-100ph.

As for what I would pay, depends what I'm looking for. Standard EE 'fit but boring' then £80, but some of my tastes are a little less common and I don't seem to see them for less than £150ph.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agreed the whole "Elite Courtesan" crap is crazy but is it right to complain about another punters choice. 

I think "complain" is the wrong word.

If I think a punter has paid over the odds then I have a right to say so.    :hi:

vorian

I think "complain" is the wrong word.

If I think a punter has paid over the odds then I have a right to say so.    :hi:

Your right Jimmy complain was perhaps the wrong word to use. Without doubt anyone has the right to comment however they wish. I suppose I'm asking how does one come to a figure at which a punter has "paid over the odds". In my mind a negative review then 1p is over the odds but a positive review is good irrespective of the price paid. Now if you disagree and feel the review is fluffy and should be a negative then fair enough we should say hold up 1p is to much.  However I have seen and i'm not saying from you, what I read as good reviews being then commented on relating only to price and not that punters experience. 

For example if this was a forum about cars and not punting and someone brought a cheap car and gave it a good review then we would say well done. If they brought a Ferrari and gave a good review would we say well done or say you paid over the odds if they wanted the Ferrari they were happy and it did everything they wanted a car to do.

A free market will never be free if the consumers disagree with other consumers choices based on price but not quality.

vorian

I have very specific (and some may say demanding :D) requirements. The only girls I've met so far that can actually deliver what I want to the level I want are all £150-£300 per hour. I would happily pay less (of course!). If I pay £60 to a girl that promises all and doesn't deliver, that's a complete waste of money. If I pay £1000 to a specific looking girl, for a specific service, that does EXACTLY what I want..then I'm not bothered. I got what I wanted, that nobody else (that I'm aware of) could supply to the same level.

I personally have requirements probably not the same as yours but specific. If these requirements are not met then I'm not as satisfied. This is probably why I prefer a selection of medium term regulars as it takes time to train them up so I get exactly what I want. If fact every new punt I am really auditioning them to see if it is worth the time and money to get them to that point. However my reviews are based on that individual experience price does not come into it for me. It is ether positive or negative I do not take into account what I can get out of them in future sessions. Yes if I feel the time and effort I will turn them into a regular. Sometimes I d not but that does not mean I give them an automatic bad review that would be to subjective. The price is a price I am willing to pay no more no less. So once again why is price looked at in such a different way by different people.

Offline hendrix

I personally have requirements probably not the same as yours but specific. If these requirements are not met then I'm not as satisfied. This is probably why I prefer a selection of medium term regulars as it takes time to train them up so I get exactly what I want. If fact every new punt I am really auditioning them to see if it is worth the time and money to get them to that point. However my reviews are based on that individual experience price does not come into it for me. It is ether positive or negative I do not take into account what I can get out of them in future sessions. Yes if I feel the time and effort I will turn them into a regular. Sometimes I d not but that does not mean I give them an automatic bad review that would be to subjective. The price is a price I am willing to pay no more no less. So once again why is price looked at in such a different way by different people.

Exactly. I have a small group of regulars in that price range that all know how to deliver what I want. Any new girls I see are, as you say, "auditioning" for that job :D...sometimes, the first time shows enough potential for me (Hannah at Maxes recently) that I'll definitely return, but it is getting difficult for me to even be interested in a new profile (by which I mean the opinions of respected punters as well as the actual profile) given the quality of my current crop. It would have to be outstanding. I go on about KDD because she is a complete "natural" in my opinion. Made for fun. For those that remember, other girls in that category over the years for me have been Estelle at Maxes, Jayne Minx, Anna Minx and Lia Amelia who is still around I'm glad to say!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:35:58 pm by hendrix »

vorian

Exactly. I have a small group of regulars in that price range that all know how to deliver what I want. Any new girls I see are, as you say, "auditioning" for that job :D...sometimes, the first time shows enough potential for me (Hannah at Maxes recently) that I'll definitely return, but it is getting difficult for me to even be interested in a new profile (by which I mean the opinions of respected punters as well as the actual profile) given the quality of my current crop. It would have to be outstanding. I go on about KDD because she is a complete "natural" in my opinion. Made for fun. For those that remember, other girls in that category over the years for me have been Estelle at Maxes, Jayne Minx, Anna Minx and Lia Amelia who is still around I'm glad to say!

So like me you get exactly what you want at the price your willing to pay that for me is punting in a nutshell. I felt punting shouldn't be any different to buying any good or service but sometimes people make it out to be more personal than imho it should be. Strong emotions come into play and some people seem bitter both prossies and punters. What makes them get to that point and why does price seem to feature so much in this apparent bitterness. Punting is meant to be fun for fuck sake if you don't enjoy playing the game then sit it out or find another game to play.

Offline smiths

Thanks I am looking forward to my first party experience next week, out of interest what would you say would be the best ratio one could expect.  Apart from MFFF which of course would be great but unrealistic.  When I have ask the question they were quite vague "3 girls 10/12 guys" I guess for the reason about no shows you mentioned. Any top hints and tips would also be much appreciated.

So thats a 3-4 punter to WG ratio, above 3.1 is of zero interest to me because it can lead to scrums and/or lots of hanging about, as ever dependent on the actual punters attending. They should be able to tell you exactly how many is the maximum number they will let in, this being vague is a well used tactic i used to get from GP Parties now gone, on ocassion it was 18 punters to 3 WGs, a total waste of money. Personally i would avoid a provider who wont give exact numbers and ratios nowadays.

The lower the ratio the better from your point of view of course as it means more punting. LMP are a guaranteed max of a 2.1 ratio which i have never seen broken in over 300 parties. You pay for this and 7 WGs in the price though.

Tips are to take as few valuables as you can, i have never had any problems with any party providers but you will have to store your valuables in an envelope unless its LAPC in Dagenham who have lockers. They will of course have access to those valuables if your using an envelope, at LMP you pay on exit, most others i have been to i paid on arrival.

Have a good wander around for a few minutes once the party has started and take it all in. Relax and have fun, if its a good provider the WGs will come after you if not busy and there will be good supervision of them, if its a bad provider this might well not happen though. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know, feel free to PM if you so wish. ;)

Offline smiths

This is certainly true with many party WGs. They do however many parties a week at a lower take than at least some like Jennifer at LMP who is Jade at HOD could get at 121s as its virtually guaranteed money, a fixed amount assuming enough punters turn up and thats their basic money, then on other days they work as Indies or at Parlours on top. Jennifer/Jade must earn a fortune, 2 parties at LMP a week plus at least one day a week at HOD and another in MK or elsewhere as a minimum per week.

Emma-Louise of LAPC Parties also works as an Indie with a profile on A/W or she did. At one time she worked for LAPC/Pams Parties and Limelight.

Offline smiths

Indeed, same applies to "too little" yet you seem to disagree with that and call ALL £60 an hour WGs skanks automatically despite punters on here with credibility in my eyes at least posting positive reviews and/or positive FB about such WGs.

I literally wouldnt get out of bed for a half hour punt but even if i did i wouldnt pay £100, thats not VFM to me, whereas £180 for an hour with Alex of the Bunny Lounge was great VFM to me. We all view things differently of course. :hi:

Offline smiths

I agree with Jimmy on this, both of us have followed pricing for many years and the fact is some Brits can and do charge higher rates and have done for years telling me they must get enough punters. Brits definitely wont ALL cut their rates to £100 an hour for example, no way will that happen as there are too many punters about willing to pay their higher rates in my opinion. Of course i would be very happy to be proved wrong, but we had this same thinking when other EE WGs started coming here.

In areas of fierce competition some Brits might drop their rates though i think.

Offline smiths

Indeed, your about as hardcore as a punter can be. :D

Offline munterhunter

It's more about the service, are your expectations met, what do you want out of the experience and did you get it?

For example:

I've complained about paying £65 in a parlour for a GFE when I've had to pay extra for kissing when in other parlours in my area you can get the GFE for £50 or in some cases £40.

It's more about the WG or parlour taking the piss than the price they charge!

The most expensive WG I've seen is Sarah Summers

But it wasn't a quick half hour parlour punt. It was a relaxed unrushed experience where we sat and shared a drink retired to the bedroom and thoroughly indulged ourselves. There was no clock watching, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the punt was well worth the fee.

Some people will look at the price per hour she charges and say NO WAY. I've looked at other WGs on AW and said the same.

I agree with the poster who said "1p is too much if you've had a really bad time" other than that it's down to the individual I think
if someone is willing to pay ££££ for whatever service they get and are happy that's up to them.

Personally I get more annoyed by WG's who mislead and try to charge for extras.

If I take the trouble to read a profile make a booking then turn up to find that the goal posts have been moved or there are "extras" to pay for it pisses me off no end.

vorian

So thats a 3-4 punter to WG ratio, above 3.1 is of zero interest to me because it can lead to scrums and/or lots of hanging about, as ever dependent on the actual punters attending. They should be able to tell you exactly how many is the maximum number they will let in, this being vague is a well used tactic i used to get from GP Parties now gone, on ocassion it was 18 punters to 3 WGs, a total waste of money. Personally i would avoid a provider who wont give exact numbers and ratios nowadays.

The lower the ratio the better from your point of view of course as it means more punting. LMP are a guaranteed max of a 2.1 ratio which i have never seen broken in over 300 parties. You pay for this and 7 WGs in the price though.

Tips are to take as few valuables as you can, i have never had any problems with any party providers but you will have to store your valuables in an envelope unless its LAPC in Dagenham who have lockers. They will of course have access to those valuables if your using an envelope, at LMP you pay on exit, most others i have been to i paid on arrival.

Have a good wander around for a few minutes once the party has started and take it all in. Relax and have fun, if its a good provider the WGs will come after you if not busy and there will be good supervision of them, if its a bad provider this might well not happen though. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know, feel fre5e to PM if you so wish. ;)

Thank you Smiths i took your advice and asked for a confirmation about ratio was told 3 to 1 max guaranteed and they have an extra Girl on Standby upto the morning of the party to take into account any booking over this ratio. I will see if they are true to their word and report back.  One of the girls I know from previous 121's and she has never let me down yet but I know there is always a first time.

Thanks for your excellent advice I will take you up on the offer if anything pops up in big brain.

Offline smiths

Thank you Smiths i took your advice and asked for a confirmation about ratio was told 3 to 1 max guaranteed and they have an extra Girl on Standby upto the morning of the party to take into account any booking over this ratio. I will see if they are true to their word and report back.  One of the girls I know from previous 121's and she has never let me down yet but I know there is always a first time.

Thanks for your excellent advice I will take you up on the offer if anything pops up in big brain.

No problem and i hope it goes well. ;)

partickphil

The biggest problem is this is not a free market, it is an underground market. Whilst I can find out about price/service differences about Tesco and Waitrose I(or rather the average man on the street) can't do that with prostitutes; while I can take an ISP to court for breach of contract there is no contract law when you visit prostitutes and many would not even go to the police if they were robbed by a WG. The stigma attached to seeing prostitutes is perhaps so much greater than being one that information isn't available and accessible to most, illegal behaviour goes unpunished and so the punter is always at a disadvantage. If prostitution is to be a legitimate industry with sensible pricing that is affected by market forces operating on accessible and quality information about market participants, forums like this will be vital in helping newbie punters avoid bad providers and much like marijuana is starting to become acceptable to the point where it is now fully legal and openly available in Colorado, the stigma with seeing prostitutes will have to also go.

vorian

The biggest problem is this is not a free market, it is an underground market. Whilst I can find out about price/service differences about Tesco and Waitrose I(or rather the average man on the street) can't do that with prostitutes; while I can take an ISP to court for breach of contract there is no contract law when you visit prostitutes and many would not even go to the police if they were robbed by a WG. The stigma attached to seeing prostitutes is perhaps so much greater than being one that information isn't available and accessible to most, illegal behaviour goes unpunished and so the punter is always at a disadvantage. If prostitution is to be a legitimate industry with sensible pricing that is affected by market forces operating on accessible and quality information about market participants, forums like this will be vital in helping newbie punters avoid bad providers and much like marijuana is starting to become acceptable to the point where it is now fully legal and openly available in Colorado, the stigma with seeing prostitutes will have to also go.

Very true it is not a free market for exactly the reasons you describe but the impact of this seems to affect the quality of the product more than the price. There appear to be few barriers of entry into the market in regard to supply or demand it is after all not illegal if you wish to punt you can there is a choice and it is very, very easy to become a prossie start up costs are very low as are fixed costs.  Margins and profit are massive for the supplier. It is after all the oldest profession and that's the reason why. Market forces should still apply to price equilibrium.

The problem is as it has the perceived "Stigma" and no statuted regulation enforcement then quality is variable and not linked to price. The sale of goods act does not apply and their is no consumer protection.
The supply of illegal narcotics also has no consumer protection and hence zero quality control but the street price of drugs is still set by free market forces ie supply and demand.

In addition the advertising monopolies which control most of the contact points between consumers and suppliers ie AW also have no built in protection for the consumer in regards to quality or accurate description of the service.

The quality of the product is affected by these forces but the price is set by supply and demand. You use the phrase "Sensible Pricing", so once again why is x amount too much.  Surely no price is too much or too little as the fact the price was paid at all means it was the right price.