Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Amazing Victoria No1 and AngelWings - Leeds  (Read 1032 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline navydude

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hi my first review so thought I had better make it an interesting one.
I have seen Victoria on a number of occasions, and on my previous visit before this duo mentioned to her about a MFF, and wondered if she could arrange it with Angel on my return from holiday . I left it to Victoria and a couple of days after I received a text telling all was sorted, and the date I’d requested was good and as  bonus I would be the first to see Vickys white bits too.

On the prescribed day I received a text  say all was good and could I confirm, which I did.
And got a text back in a few minutes suggesting we meet at Angels place as the parking would be easier. No problem for me that one so I said yes to that.

I arrived in goid time and sent a text for final location which was a flat in the docks area. I was already a little excited but when I got the flat number I remembered the location as it was on the same floor as an old favourite of mine Tiffany for fun.
Anyway got up to the flat and gave a knock and the obligatory hiding behind the open door ensued and in I went to be greeted by Angel and the from the room Vicky both dressed as requested.

To describe these two isn’t difficult both attractive and horny 34 e enhanced boobs well done I might add slim Angels naturally slim Vickys worked on to get that way, and with Blonde hair.

The duo I asked for was an all 3 in the mix from the off and no sooner had I got in that I was ushered into the bedroom and playing tonsil tennis with Angel while Vicky attacked my zipper and soon enough snogging with one girl while having my dick played with by the other was happening. A quick strip and I jumped on the very good bed while Vicky and Angel were having a play with each other, this soon changed when they saw I was ready and the attention turned on me with a double cock suck which changed into Vicky sucking my cock and Angel sitting on my face. Soon enough I went for a Jonny and got Angel in the doggy with Vicky licking my balls and shaft expertly as I went for the thrusts on Angel. A quick Jonny swap and into Vicky and a change again to take Angel mish. I pulled put and lay down sweat with my hard on and Angel instantly wrapped her mouth around my cock and quickly had me on the edge, but seeing as she doesn't take CIM she handed over the finishing strokes to Vicky who lapped it up.

Spent and exhausted I was shown how much these two girls are into each other with a great girl on girl show, to the extent I had to give a cough to draw the attention back to the paying customer, which they did with avengance. The girls started by taking it in turns to get the little dude back to stop shape and ready to invite boarders. I said I wanted another fuck session with Angel and Vicky assumed her position where she could still give my cock some attention with me inside Angel, Jonny on and away we went, Vicky occasionally pulling my cock out as I pointed away at her mate who was squealing with fun. Finished off deep in Angels lovely moist pussy and laid back to recover and enjoy looking at these too fifties.

Must remark that both girls were impeccable clean in all crevices and the apartment was as good as I’ve seen.
I paid £240 for the hour. A little higher than some others but worth every penny IMHO
Would need to save up a little to visit again but I defiantly would.

Offline smilealltheway

Sounds like a cracking punt. Future note to self “set up a duo” and review it for the boys on here

vw

Convenient timing after your white knighting on her negative.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most of your posts in last 6 months have been about AV   83%  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:02:13 pm by vw »

Offline Romeo Sensini

Convenient timing after your white knighting on her negative.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most of your posts in last 6 months have been about AV   83%  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yep. First punted with her in April but waits until now to review her.

Offline navydude

Conspiracy theories are your life. Conveniently forgot to mention I said I'd do my review before she got her neg.
You are so predictable VW.

vw

Conspiracy theories are your life. Conveniently forgot to mention I said I'd do my review before she got her neg.
You are so predictable VW.

you white knights are predicable, seems you are on a tight leash?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Put of reviews util they are needed to save your maiden

If there was no neg this would never have got posted.  People say they will review all the time, it means nothing saying you will.   :lol: :lol:

84.6% of you posts are about AV now.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 12:21:42 am by vw »

Offline navydude

you white knights are predicable, seems you are on a tight leash?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Put of reviews util they are needed to save your maiden

If there was no neg this would never have got posted.  People say they will review all the time, it means nothing saying you will.   :lol: :lol:

84.6% of you posts are about AV now.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9 minutes at turned midnight it took you to reply. Obsessed much. Just off to clean my spurs

vw

9 minutes at turned midnight it took you to reply. Obsessed much. Just off to clean my spurs

Predictable deflection, does your mummy make you go to bed early?    :lol: