Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia of Diamonds?  (Read 6328 times)

Barry Shipton

You must be a cunning linguist
Well I am hoping she might be good at French or even go Greek  :D

Northernperv

A quick review having seen her today, I agree with what a couple of people have said already really.
She has an absolutely unreal body, thin, bit of a tan, amazing arse and perfect natural tits, but theres no way id go back !

Ive never thought the language barrier would make a difference, having read other people say she needs to be lead I thought (like most will) yeah but look at those knockers !!

Anyway..turned up, she walked me through the house to a back room without really speaking to me, took my money and went out (presumably to give it to someone else in the flat who i think was in another room)

Came back in and just got fully undressed without checking to see what I wanted to do, then lay on the bed.

Best way i can describe it, if you'd like a really good looking realistic sex doll then go see her, you pretty much have to put her in the positions you want cos she doesnt really understand most of the things you say.

Oral protected only (which i knew before i went) didnt make eye contact at all throughout, just got in the position you put her in and swayed a little bit.. got the overall impression she doesnt like what she does at all, shes really small so pretty much had to lube up every couple of minutes.

After I shot my load even though I had plenty of time left she was pretty much dressed and standing over me while I grabbed at my clothes trying to get out as quick as I could.

Totally gorgeous body, if you just want to shag someone hot then go for it, but definitely the most transactional encounter I've ever had!
She even shook my hand on the way out ! haha

I would say dont waste your money lads :)

Toshiba

A quick review having seen her today, I agree with what a couple of people have said already really.
She has an absolutely unreal body, thin, bit of a tan, amazing arse and perfect natural tits, but theres no way id go back !

Ive never thought the language barrier would make a difference, having read other people say she needs to be lead I thought (like most will) yeah but look at those knockers !!

Anyway..turned up, she walked me through the house to a back room without really speaking to me, took my money and went out (presumably to give it to someone else in the flat who i think was in another room)

Came back in and just got fully undressed without checking to see what I wanted to do, then lay on the bed.

Best way i can describe it, if you'd like a really good looking realistic sex doll then go see her, you pretty much have to put her in the positions you want cos she doesnt really understand most of the things you say.

Oral protected only (which i knew before i went) didnt make eye contact at all throughout, just got in the position you put her in and swayed a little bit.. got the overall impression she doesnt like what she does at all, shes really small so pretty much had to lube up every couple of minutes.

After I shot my load even though I had plenty of time left she was pretty much dressed and standing over me while I grabbed at my clothes trying to get out as quick as I could.

Totally gorgeous body, if you just want to shag someone hot then go for it, but definitely the most transactional encounter I've ever had!
She even shook my hand on the way out ! haha

I would say dont waste your money lads :)

Good review, basically a waste of money, you summed it up perfectly