Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Claudia X Sweet X  (Read 4516 times)

6 review(s) for X Claudia X Sweet X (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flemstone

I've been out of action for a while with abdominal pain, basically kidney stones. Felt a bit better this morning so decided to see Claudia. She's been on my radar since I'd started punting. Same house as Angie and Cristal, so I've got a positive vibe about the house.

Phoned her at 11 and booking made for 12:30. She sends a text with her address as if I need it. I'm outside at about 12:28 locking the bicycle up and she texts. This is a first. I told her I'm outside. Greeted by a friendly sexy girl in pink undies. Hmm that ass going up the stairs, lovely view. Into the only room I haven't been into in the house. Money and time sorted, she goes and hides the cash. Easy to talk to and we get into. I'm physically not myself so I let her initiate things. She's doing some touching and stroking, taking her time. Nice. Spat on my cock, gentle hand job followed by blow job.

Good to go, condom on she gets on top without being asked. Then doggy missionary followed by doggy again. I try doing the standing doggy with her kneeling on the bed. She says its a bit hard. Thank fuck, I've only got a few minutes of that kind of action in me. She's doing the ooh and aah thing throughout. Bit fake but she's not completely overdoing it. I ask her for a 69 finish, she says no come in mouth. That's fine. I left quite a huge muck on myself.

I'd booked her for an hour so spent some time chatting. She's a friendly girl and decent looking. Obviously the pictures have been done up a bit and her make up was better. Still a 7/10. Nice body but strange tits. Nice on her back and her nipples do get hard.

She's happy to talk about previous experiences and other girls. She told me about a black giant that came to see her. Apparently the blokes head was nearly touching the ceiling. His feet were the same size as my shin and foot put together. Had a cock much thicker than a coke can and about a foot long. She said she couldn't even get his cock in her mouth, nevermind her pussy. He was apparently quite polite and she jerked him off with both hands. Loved the story.

Asked her to give me a back massage which was pretty average. I'm fucking tired anyway, but had a pretty good time. Only problem is you have to compare her to Angie. And lets be honest I can't. So I won't be using her services again. But at that price she is good VFM. If you enjoy kissing she is not for you. She does have the tiniest arsehole I've seen, and a fantastic arse.

External Link/Members Only

Offline blue

Good review, I've seen Claudia 2/3 times, she's a friendly girl and provides a decent service. It's obvious she's had work done on her tits, to me it looks like a bad boob-job! Doesn't really like kissing and over does it with the moaning and the "ooh baby" remarks, still I guess it adds to the experience.

I haven't been back since I saw Angie; one of the best WG's I've seen!

Flemstone

Its nice to tick her off the list. Some new Romanians about that looked tempting. I had to give Claudia a go though. She's on a par with Cristal I'd say. She knows all about Angie. Probably hard to work in that shadow. I even told her she fucks exactly the same as Cristal. Its as if they were taught by the same person. She found this amusing. Probably just slightly more attractive than Cristal, but if Cristal went for a decent tit job she'd be better.

Its great to catch them out making those ooh aah sounds. Stop fucking for a second and they're still making the sound. Busted. I think you could probably tell her that you know its fake, don't bother. I wonder what her plan B would be? Better comms than Cristal.

Offline adindas

Flemstone

I have to apologise for not having done more reports recently. I should really be taking one for the team with these new Romanians. Claudia has got by far the most feedback out of the 35 girls I've been with in Haringey.

Offline adindas

I have to apologise for not having done more reports recently. I should really be taking one for the team with these new Romanians. Claudia has got by far the most feedback out of the 35 girls I've been with in Haringey.

Flemstone you should not limit your punting ground to Haringey only. There are a lot of them in Croydon, Leytonstone, Newham  east ans South East London.

Leave the bike at home use tube+bus if you do not want to drive.
London has a very good tube + buses and running 24 hours now ...

Offline punk

Flemstone you should not limit your punting ground to Haringey only. There are a lot of them in Croydon, Leytonstone, Newham  east ans South East London.

Leave the bike at home use tube+bus if you do not want to drive.
London has a very good tube + buses and running 24 hours now ...

links and have you seen any of them?

Flemstone

I will fucking not punt outside of Haringey. This is my town, and I refuse to leave it. I could give a fuck if there's better punts elsewhere. I shop local. And for your information I could cycle to Cambridge if I felt like it. I fuck locally end of story.

password02

Thanks for the review- any links for Angie and Cristal? seems that Angie is the girl to see at this house?

Offline adindas

I will fucking not punt outside of Haringey. This is my town, and I refuse to leave it. I could give a fuck if there's better punts elsewhere. I shop local. And for your information I could cycle to Cambridge if I felt like it. I fuck locally end of story.

Ok Understand ....

Offline adindas

links and have you seen any of them?

PM sent,please read your inbox ....

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review- any links for Angie and Cristal? seems that Angie is the girl to see at this house?

Looks to me like this refers to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please correct if this is not right.

Flemstone

Cristal was available yesterday.

External Link/Members Only

Good luck trying to see Angie. Some are optimistic about her coming back. They need to move on. She's gone boys.

Offline Meursault

:D Love that post. I admire civic pride in a man! I betray Islington's WG community, almost constantly. I am a disgrace  :D

Offline jesus_jones

Seen Claudia twice. First time in the summer she was better as she squirted and was quite into it, despite the annoying fake moans. Second time was a month or so ago, and was very mechanical and trying to rush me (but she did listen when told to stop wanking me instead of owo etc). Don't think I'll be back, but she did serve as a decent enough planB with good comms on those days where I couldn't book anyone.

Flemstone

I'm pretty much in agony this morning. My abdomen is fucking ruined. I can barely sit. I'll have to go for a massage and happy ending around the corner.

password02

Who is better guys? Claudia X Sweet or Cristal Sweet X? out of 10

Comms?
OWO?
DFK?
FCK?

Overall?

Flemstone

Claudia
comms 8
owo  6.5
DFK  0
FCK 7

Overall a 7

Cristal
comms 4
owo  7.5
DFK  5 Just french kissing
FCK 7.5

Overall a 7.5

Angie
comms 6.5
owo    8
DFK 6 also just french kissing
FCK 9

Overall a 9
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:43:17 pm by Flemstone »

password02

Thank you Mr F for your quick reply. will take into account when I am back on my ounting duties in a few weeks time.

Flemstone

I tried one of the new Romanians this morning. Phoned her at 11:40. Biggest turn off talking to a girl that has just woken up. I asked her if she was working. Yes at 12. So why the fuck aren't you getting ready you dumb bitch? I told her that she didn't sound very interested and hung up. I then went and fucked a Chinese woman up the road in Wood Green. I took three codrydamol and a valium before hand. I love how they can't handle six inches. She's fucking hating me right now.

Offline punk

I tried one of the new Romanians this morning. Phoned her at 11:40. Biggest turn off talking to a girl that has just woken up. I asked her if she was working. Yes at 12. So why the fuck aren't you getting ready you dumb bitch? I told her that she didn't sound very interested and hung up. I then went and fucked a Chinese woman up the road in Wood Green. I took three codrydamol and a valium before hand. I love how they can't handle six inches. She's fucking hating me right now.

:lol: