Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia121 Another fucking idiot timewaster  (Read 2863 times)

Roland D Hay

External Link/Members Only

Another reason why I generally stick to the girls I know. I booked this girl for a 1pm appointment today and emailed her to say that it would take me an hour to get there. After emailing to say she was available at 1pm she then failed to respond to any further contact. After setting off and driving for 25 minutes I turned around and went home. I know she's cheap but I didn't book her for that reason, I booked her because I have a thing for redheads and there aren't many around.

Offline NIK

I this is the same Mia - and she looks similar -  who worked in parlours then I've seen her twice.
The first time was at Cameo and the second in a two girl at Bluebelles when they were on City Road. The second time was actually inadvertent when I'd gone in blind as I didn't fancy her the first time. Having said that she was gorgeous compared to the fat minger who was the other 'girl'.
To be fair both times her service was pretty decent and some punters would have rated her, but I didn't really fancy her. If it is her in the photos they flatter her.
I wasn't aware she was working indie.
Or not working in this case.  :D

Offline NIK

Just had another look at a bigger photo which made me realise why I didn't fancy her. It is definitely the Mia I've seen twice.

At least she's kept the same name.

Offline wristjob

Try Leanne Redz, she's about 50 yards from GFE so same area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I saw her back in November. She's quite passive but nice enough girl, very willing. The pics on AW flatter her a bit but well worth the money - I plan a return visit sometime.

Offline NIK

I saw her back in November. She's quite passive but nice enough girl, very willing. The pics on AW flatter her a bit but well worth the money - I plan a return visit sometime.

Rubbish pics unfortunately.  :thumbsdown:

Roland D Hay

Thanks for the tip, she looks worth a punt. No contact number though and wtf is on her back... Looks like she had her moggies face tattooed on her right shoulder blade?

Roland D Hay

Just had another look at a bigger photo which made me realise why I didn't fancy her. It is definitely the Mia I've seen twice.

At least she's kept the same name.

I know what you mean Nik, I never thought she was particularly attractive but she was slim and a proper redhead. Very plain to look at and tits a fair bit smaller than I generally like to be honest but she's on my blacklist now. Obviously incapable of organising herself working as an independent.

Offline wristjob

The pics are bad, blurry. I'd say she's put a few pounds on but not overly bad. The tattoos are more visible in person and she either has a caesarian scar or stretches which I think she tried to keep up. Flip side is she's cheap for what she is, she's a bit passive but very willing so just ask and she'll do, she doesn't try and rush you at all (and was ok with me being about 20 mins late) and she is conspicuously tight.

Another thing that might appeal - when I was there she had an A4 sheet of paper that looked like it was a list of her bookings for the day. bit more organised than the usual WG.

Depends what you want really but if you are willing to drive an hour for Mia (who I don't find attractive) then she would prob be a good call. Either way you are 50 yards from GFE so if you don't like the look you could pop down the road, and I think there are other places down there too.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen Mia as well. Also at Bluebelles, but when they moved to City Road. A top shag. She is a girl next door type, not a supermodel type, she was a slim size 8 at the time and had frizzy dyed red hair (she is a natural ginger), she was so tight she couldn't go on top, felt like it was ripping my foreskin off when we tried. Managed doggystyle and mish, I came fairly quickly. Blowjob was covered a bit better than average nothing mindblowing. I did some RO on her, but couldn't make her cum; I was her last of the day so maybe she was shagged out.

It's her personality that is the draw, friendly funny, but very submissive. So, if like a girl that takes charge she probably isn't for you.

The downsides: she does seem a bit scatty, so I can see why she was hard to make contact with. She has also put on weight since or so the pictures would suggest. She's also small breasted which I like, but some won't. Also the submissive thing.

She works at a few parlours so if you don't mind seeing her in one that is your best bet I think.

Mark76

Leanne Redz is actually Dawn from Fantasia. She's not an indy she just works from Fantasias private flat so appears to be one if that makes sense?