Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jane of Sheffield  (Read 1721 times)

6 review(s) for suggartits (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Martinx

I've been trying to meet up with Jane for, literally months, and only just managed to find a date and time suitable for us both.

Comms weere fine and straightforward.

House is in a reasonable suburb of the city - easy to find (though because I don't know the area, it took me a little time to find a parking space and so arrived a bit late.

Jane offers a service with her husband/partner Kev - both really nice people, made me feel very welcome and relaxed. Kev is completely straight (as Jane was at pains to make clear!) but I enjoy watching as well as participating so I was happy for him to be involved.

Jane is a gorgous blonde, good shapely body. She was already naked and in bed when I arrived; chatted to her while Kev showered. He then came inthe room and immediately put his cock in her mouth, I joined in and there was lots of strokeing, sucking and a little kissing. We all then went out onto the stairs as Kev and Jane seem particulalty fond of fucking there. I rubbered up and pounded Jane for a while to a very satisfactory conclusion.

Back on the bed, Jane and I had a cuddle and chat while I recovered. A second pop in a bit hit and miss for me these days, but after a while, Kev came back in the room and fucked her while she sucked me and then got a second cum out of me by hand.

So all in all a really good experience and I'm glad I persevered with getting an appointment!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline danno2

Here's the link
External Link/Members Only

I've contemplated seeing Jane on her own, but I think she's a bit on the large size for me..... is she a size 14/16

Offline Martinx

Apologies for omitting the link: External Link/Members Only

Cost £85.

I'm not so good at estiamting dress size, but 16 max I'd say.

Offline kingkong69

Is this same Jane that has a review on other website..Which i am not allowed to mentioned..