Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose. W2  (Read 3983 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
Haven’t seen Ellie for ove 15 months as don’t often have the opportunity to visit London now.
However crossing from Waterloo to King Cross with time to spare in-between trains I was lucky enough to arrange a 90 minute session with her.

Comms. All good.  By text for initial booking and then calls on the day.

Location. Flat a few minutes walk from Marble Arch Underground.

Service 90 minutes £190 DFK, OWO CIM HJ. Breast play Snowballing

Met by Ellie at the door, handed over the cash and requested a shower as it was a boiling hot day and had travelled by air, train and tube so sweaty as hell. Was offered a drink on my return to the bedroom.
Ellie has trimmed up since I last saw her, she looked amazing.

Ellie was wearing a thin black dress and nude coloured hold ups, matching knickers and bra.
Elli
Straight into DFK and soon had the dress and bra off. She stood before the mirror and I soon was fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples.
Ellie stroked me hard and soon had me in her mouth, asked if I wanted it slow, making it last or a quick cum in the mouth. Hadn’t had any relief for 10 weeks so knew I wouldn’t hold out for long so went for the last option. Ellie’s blow jobs are only surpassed by her tit wanks so no surprise that I blew my load in her mouth, she emptied it in a tissue remarking that it was a lake of jizz.

Had ginger biscuits and ginger tea  in the recovery time.
Laid on the bed together and Ellie stroked and kissed as we chatted.
In return I played with those amazing tits and kissed and sucked her nipples.
Round two with Ellie sucking me hard and moving up massaging me with her tits and oiled up for a tit wank. More oil on my cock as she wanked me off and took me in her mouth as I deposited another load there.
I had thought about asking Ellie to snowball but somehow she seemed to know and came up and kissed me and deposited my load in my mouth, loved it. She is such a sexy wench.
No concern about time as probably over ran. Her time and aim is to be fully focused on you at all time with little details that add to the ambiance.

Ellie is so intuitive that she seems to know what you want.
Top of the tree GFE and a thoroughly genuine lovely person.

Will always try and see Ellie when I’m in the Capital, highly recommended.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:29:36 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Waterhouse

Top of the tree GFE and a thoroughly genuine lovely person.

Simply the best IMO.  :thumbsup:

Offline downthehatch

Around 2 years ago I was one of her regulars and always enjoyed meeting her. Having just starting punting again it almost impossible to see her now due to her limited availability. Her services are always amazing though.

Offline ars.mav

Great review. Wow. Added to my HL.

Offline flammable999

Her profile seems to have disappeared at some point today.

Offline sunnyj

Profile gone, hope this a temporary break.

Offline flammable999

Profile gone, hope this a temporary break.

Is it possible for a profile to be deactivated like Facebook? I thought if a profile cannot be found on AW, then it's gone for good

Offline sunnyj

Is it possible for a profile to be deactivated like Facebook? I thought if a profile cannot be found on AW, then it's gone for good
I have seen some AW profiles in my Hotlist disappeared and come back after some time.

Online boardyhell

has anyone who seen ellie and say naughty natt or emily creme care to compare them to ellie
i personally found both girls outstanding
many thanks

Offline Clipit

has anyone who seen ellie and say naughty natt or emily creme care to compare them to ellie
i personally found both girls outstanding
many thanks

Hey mate. I love seeing Emily and although she lacks CIM the rest more than makes up for it. I found Ellie’s pictures made her look heavy, but there is mention that she has trained up. Who is slimmer would you say? Also, given the choice, all things being equal, who would you opt for in terms of looks?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I very vaguely recollect it saying on her profile that she was away for a short while and back mid/late Sept when her pricing was changing. Might be mistaken.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Hey guys,

thanks so much for your care. AW temporarily suspended my aw account as they recently changed the policy. They no longer want any numbers below 18 in the nicknames so I will only have to be just Ellie Rose from now on. I hope my reviews can be linked accordingly. If you can’t find me due to the minor change, please contact me on here or on uke and I will send you the new link when up and running. phew!

Thank you.

Offline ars.mav

Hey guys,

thanks so much for your care. AW temporarily suspended my aw account as they recently changed the policy. They no longer want any numbers below 18 in the nicknames so I will only have to be Ellie Rose from now on. I hope my reviews can be linked accordingly. If you can’t find me due to the minor change, please contact me on here or on uke and I will send you the new link when up and running. phew!

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification. Hope to see you soon  ;)

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Thanks for the clarification. Hope to see you soon  ;)

Thank you, also I might be required to get it changed here, should I ask admin?

Offline SamLP

Hey guys,

thanks so much for your care. AW temporarily suspended my aw account as they recently changed the policy. They no longer want any numbers below 18 in the nicknames so I will only have to be just Ellie Rose from now on. I hope my reviews can be linked accordingly. If you can’t find me due to the minor change, please contact me on here or on uke and I will send you the new link when up and running. phew!

Thank you.
The numbered link will still be the same and that will link your reviews.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
The numbered link will still be the same and that will link your reviews.

Hmm. I guess it doesn’t matter as much on here unlike on their own site?

Offline SamLP

Hmm. I guess it doesn’t matter as much on here unlike on their own site?
Yep, the good thing on here is a wg can repeatedly change her name but the numbered link remains the same.
On AW, apart from the temporary suspension where no-one will be able to find you, once you're back online you will reappear in all the hotlists of those who had you hotlisted on the site.

Offline LLPunting

Hey guys,

Thank you.

Thanks for the notice.

If your pricing is going up could you please advise what they will be?  Will your service offering be changing too?

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Thanks for the notice.

If your pricing is going up could you please advise what they will be?  Will your service offering be changing too?

Hey guys, up and running again, Ellie Rose was already taken so it is Ellie_30_Rose now, you can find all info there LLP :thumbsup:

Online boardyhell

Hey mate. I love seeing Emily and although she lacks CIM the rest more than makes up for it. I found Ellie’s pictures made her look heavy, but there is mention that she has trained up. Who is slimmer would you say? Also, given the choice, all things being equal, who would you opt for in terms of looks?
i have seen emily and natt,both are superb,with beautiful natural bodies,both are characters
unfortunately i haven't seen ellie,looking for a comparison between said girls

Offline dubhcarr

Hey guys, up and running again, Ellie Rose was already taken so it is Ellie_30_Rose now, you can find all info there LLP :thumbsup:

OK figure we know who you are now ...thanks for the advice....notice guys are wanting clarification re price increases and possible location changes?....response appreciated.....