Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wendy at Zen, Upminster Bridge  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Flithy Red

External Link/Members Only

On Sunday, I had the impulse to contact Zen again at Upminster Bridge for a sexy massage.  I got a text saying that a “new Chinese girl” was working by the name of Wendy. Lauren saw me in and I paid her the 45 pounds fee and undressed in the room.

Wendy came in the room, and was smiling, but didn’t speak very much. Took a long time to reply when engaging in small talk.  I guess she’s either later 30s or early 40s. Very small breasts, stocky figure, a little overweight with a belly.

She asked me how I liked my massage and I said hard.  Her massage was the opposite very soft. I repeated that I liked a hard massage, but nothing changed and there were no replies.

About half way through she asked, “body to body”. I said “ok”. She asked again and I said “yes, how much?”  Bit of a struggle with the conversation, but we agreed 50 pounds and she took all her clothes off and I turned over.

She poured loads of oil over my dick and began massaging there.  I tried to reach her hairy pussy but she held back, avoiding any touching there.  So, the experience wasn’t particularly exciting, very "neutral" - but I'm feeling and wondering if I’m wasting my time.

Maybe I’ll strike lucky and find a better service, or maybe the new shop opening in Hornchurch? Who knows?

Offline Mij

To me that would have been a negative. You paid extra for B2B and didn't get it, just a naked HJ by the sounds of it.

Lauren also told me a while ago that £40 was the rate for B2B and the girls working there had been told that and not to charge more. I would mention to Lauren that she is charging more for a crap service and so hopefully won't last long there.

Offline dieseldriver

Oh dear, what's happening at Zen? So many neutrals and negatives now. Including some from me. Could they be getting scared plod is gonna bust them? Or try to?

Offline Flithy Red

To me that would have been a negative. You paid extra for B2B and didn't get it, just a naked HJ by the sounds of it.

Lauren also told me a while ago that £40 was the rate for B2B and the girls working there had been told that and not to charge more. I would mention to Lauren that she is charging more for a crap service and so hopefully won't last long there.

You're right mate, but it wasn't a bad experience, but it could have been a lot better!  :lol:
Yeah, I'll speak with Lauren   :)

Offline sparkus

You're right mate, but it wasn't a bad experience, but it could have been a lot better!  :lol:
Yeah, I'll speak with Lauren   :)

I'll take it up with her on your behalf, hopefully I can convert the umbrage into goodwill  :D

Offline Flithy Red

I'll take it up with her on your behalf, hopefully I can convert the umbrage into goodwill  :D
Sounds like a plan  :)  thanks!

Offline sparkus

Sounds like a plan  :)  thanks!

Not had chance to "dine out on your quote" yet sadly. Let us know if you do.

Offline Flithy Red

Not had chance to "dine out on your quote" yet sadly. Let us know if you do.
HaHa! Yes, will do .. I may get some time towards the end of next week, hopefully. :)

Offline sparkus

HaHa! Yes, will do .. I may get some time towards the end of next week, hopefully. :)

Stopped by for my obligatory regular dining out session, sorry forgot to mention the above  :lol:

Lauren does seem to have some issues below, as in complained my tongue action was too vigorous and for me to go slow and gentle.  Also enquired about purely 'hypothetical' FS afterwards, to which she said "No way, never" (like the Irish song).  I suppose if cash is burning your wallet then there are better FS options out there for the price.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:20:34 am by sparkus »

Offline dieseldriver

If not FS, OWO perhaps? Was planning to visit either tomorrow or Monday? But if its gonna be one-sided again, have to start looking elsewhere?

Offline sparkus

If not FS, OWO perhaps? Was planning to visit either tomorrow or Monday? But if its gonna be one-sided again, have to start looking elsewhere?

It hangs in my mind that someone on here said OWO on offer from her but not for me, as I don't do it.

Offline Flithy Red

It hangs in my mind that someone on here said OWO on offer from her but not for me, as I don't do it.
Lauren refused OWO, but did FS with a condom I took along.  Lauren does complain if you get too vigorous for her. She likes it very gentle.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:20:41 pm by paintingthetownred »

Offline sparkus

Lauren refused OWO, but did FS with a condom I took along.  Lauren does complain if you get too vigorous for her. She likes it very gentle.

Had a PM from one bloke complaining she had tissue paper in both holes  :vomit:

After my 'hypothetical' discussion with her about FS, a bit shit she's offering such inconsistent service, even in a YMMV game.