Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: britishbeautyxxx  (Read 11800 times)

5 review(s) for britishbeautyxxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jDguy

Hi guys new to this forum but old enough in punting so just stated here with a short review of my last punt will try to contribute more later

External Link/Members Only

Very discrete house in Enfield with ample parking.. House was covered by tress therefore no one would know what Lisa is up to. Beautiful sexy brunette with a size 8 body with gorgeous small boobs.. Cracking arse on her and was very full on with me. Made me feel at ease.. Was very kind to me

I arrived and was promptly shown up to the play room by Lisa where we exchanged money.. Once sorted she came back  and proceeded to light up and suck me off (owo). After a few minutes she came up and started to DFK me.. Whilst playing some more she proceeded and asked me to bend over.. The next 10 to 15 minutes were pure bliss when she fucked me very hard and deep. She was talking fillthy to me whilst looking at me as we were facing a large mirror.. I was very close to Cumming and asked if I could fuck her.. She duely bent over and let me fuck her tight cunt whilst again playing and looking at me in the mirror. I then wanked myself off over her and spunked on her tits. Great girl and defo want to see her again.

Offline bestbefore

Lisa is good, but disorganised and now far too expensive. Much better punts around for much less.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lisa is good, but disorganised and now far too expensive. Much better punts around for much less.

Her 30 minute rate is reasonable (£70) ---------------- the hourly rate of £140 is ridiculous.    :thumbsdown:

Festisio

She's one I'm pretty keen to get balls deep into.

Don't much like the idea of her sparking up during the punt, fucking rank.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi guys new to this forum but old enough in punting so just stated here with a short review of my last punt will try to contribute more later

External Link/Members Only

Very discrete house in Enfield with ample parking.. House was covered by tress therefore no one would know what Lisa is up to. Beautiful sexy brunette with a size 8 body with gorgeous small boobs.. Cracking arse on her and was very full on with me. Made me feel at ease.. Was very kind to me

I arrived and was promptly shown up to the play room by Lisa where we exchanged money.. Once sorted she came back  and proceeded to light up and suck me off (owo). After a few minutes she came up and started to DFK me.. Whilst playing some more she proceeded and asked me to bend over.. The next 10 to 15 minutes were pure bliss when she fucked me very hard and deep. She was talking fillthy to me whilst looking at me as we were facing a large mirror.. I was very close to Cumming and asked if I could fuck her.. She duely bent over and let me fuck her tight cunt whilst again playing and looking at me in the mirror. I then wanked myself off over her and spunked on her tits. Great girl and defo want to see her again.

so she had a strapon? dildo? fingers? tongue?

i would second Jimmy
Her 30 minute rate is reasonable (£70) ---------------- the hourly rate of £140 is ridiculous.    :thumbsdown:

£60 is the going rate for 1/2hour around Enfield in most cases - anything less and i'm immediately suspicious!

Offline jDguy

as an English girls @£140/hr she is still a good punt I believe in compare to any east European girls who I found most of the services are poor or they are unhappy to provide services from enjoy list.

Offline jDguy

so she had a strapon? dildo? fingers? tongue?

well actually she was riding on me in cow girl after some tongue action and finally we ended up on doggy.

DarkSultan4

I am trying to reach Lisa (britishbeautyxxx) on AW but she has not been there for the last few days. Is there any other way I can get in touch with her to make a booking?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:10:00 am by DarkSultan4 »

disgracedpolitician

I am trying to reach Lisa (britishbeautyxxx) on AW but she has not been there for the last few days. Is there any other way I can get in touch with her to make a booking?

Her number is on her profile.

Nhsi

Just don't let the front door slam or you're in trouble!!

DarkSultan4

"Her number is on her profile."

Yes, I tried the number several times before posting this thread.

Finally she sent an sms .... and now we're good.

Offline jDguy

"Her number is on her profile."

Finally she sent an sms .... and now we're good.

good luck mate I'm also going for another shag with her soon :)

DarkSultan4

Her number is on her profile.

Finally she sent an sms .... and now we're good.  :)

DarkSultan4

good luck mate I'm also going for another shag with her soon :)

Thank you. Since I am out of the country, I won't see her until the beginning of next month. All her reviews are very positive. My only question is about her face. How pretty is her face on a scale of 1 to 10?

Offline eldritch

How pretty is her face on a scale of 1 to 10?

Facially she's a generous 5/10. Strictly average. You wouldn't really look twice at her in the street, she's quite plain and dorky looking. Not ugly but not particularly attractive either.

Offline jDguy

yeap facially I'll rate her 6/10 but I found her main attraction is on body nice bottom ;)

DarkSultan4

Thanks jDguy. Very helpful.

Out of curiosity, can you suggest an AW lady who is 8 or above, face-wise?

Offline bestbefore

You guys are a tough crowd, I thought Lisa was very attractive, certainly 8 points from me.

Havent seen her for a year mind you, so maybe she is shagged out now.

Offline eldritch

Thanks jDguy. Very helpful.

Out of curiosity, can you suggest an AW lady who is 8 or above, face-wise?

Check out the verification pic: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've met her - easily a 9.

DarkSultan4

You guys are a tough crowd, I thought Lisa was very attractive, certainly 8 points from me.

Havent seen her for a year mind you, so maybe she is shagged out now.

I am not that tough on Lisa. Will definitely see her first.

But I am also looking for other recommendations from you more experienced lot.

Offline Stiltskin

Check out the verification pic: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've met her - easily a 9.

£150 for 1/2 an hour! A tad higher than the 'going rate' then.

DarkSultan4

Sorry everyone... got off subject because of my comment.  :blush:

I hope we are still discussing Lisa.

TommyB

Saw her about a month ago, been meaning to review...
- dressed as requested, skimpy summer dress
- stunning slim body, about 21, great medium tits, 9/10 beautiful
- long owo, pretty bloody good, lots of tip licking on request
- seemed happy to be submissive in a cute way, asked to spank her pert bum, she replied "sure, tell me what position "
- haven't seen since, long journey, very tempted though.

DarkSultan4

Thank you for this review. Now I am really looking forward to seeing her in a week's time. :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Facially she's a generous 5/10. Strictly average. You wouldn't really look twice at her in the street, she's quite plain and dorky looking. Not ugly but not particularly attractive either.

Total nonsense.
I am extremely fussy and I rate her 8/10.     :hi:

Nhsi

Total nonsense.
I am extremely fussy and I rate her 8/10.     :hi:
all about opinions I guess, as I thought she was very plain. Not ugly, but not very attractive either. The kind that blends in more than stands out. I'd say a 6. Quite well spoken as wg's go. But as with most of them, the faint scent of marijuana in the flat and a distinct impression there's her West Indian bf watching tv in the living room. Nice girl though with a fantastic body, beautiful tits and arse, and a nice tight muff!

DarkSultan4

Well,  beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I suppose, and each of us has a different standard. Anyway, I shall see her soon and give you my rating afterwards... I too am very fussy.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 12:13:25 pm by DarkSultan4 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

all about opinions I guess, as I thought she was very plain. Not ugly, but not very attractive either. The kind that blends in more than stands out. I'd say a 6. Quite well spoken as wg's go. But as with most of them, the faint scent of marijuana in the flat and a distinct impression there's her West Indian bf watching tv in the living room. Nice girl though with a fantastic body, beautiful tits and arse, and a nice tight muff!

I have seen the boyfriend (pimp) and he is not West Indian.      :hi: :hi:

Nhsi

I have seen the boyfriend (pimp) and he is not West Indian.      :hi: :hi:
well I stand corrected! Though West Indian or not, he smokes some funky stuff!

Offline jDguy

Does anyone know her new profile? Seems profile gone :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

Does anyone know her new profile? Seems profile gone :(

She has been missing for ages now, maybe her pimp boyfriend got a job.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline jDguy

She has been missing for ages now, maybe her pimp boyfriend got a job.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

thanks Jimmy good to know . i was off to punting for long and couldn't find her profile. so was curious. :)