Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate B2B Swinton & Emilyjane 95 (Same Week)  (Read 1680 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Life adventures

Kate B2B in Swinton & Emilyjane95 [Not together like!] 

I was intrigued with these two given all the debate on the site so I made a concerted effort to get round them both in the same week to see what all the fuss was about.

I met Emilyjane95 earlier in the week and Kate later in the week.

Emilyjane95 – External Link/Members Only

Kate – External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Emilyjane95 – I’d contacted her a few weeks back but she was going on holiday and couldn’t meet me. I’d already got her number by sending her an email on AW so I sent her a text a few days previously asking for a specific day and time – all agree, no fuss.
With it being a few days off I said I’d text her that morning to confirm, she text back immediately saying there’s be no issue on her side and she’s see me then. Responses were prompt and polite.

Kate – Text her the same day after finishing with EJ95 and again it was straightforward, sent her a text asking availability and picked a day and time. Confirmation text requested the morning of the meet, no issues. Kate was also prompt and the information received was clear.

Girls:
Emilyjane95 – From the North East, very pretty, blonde, good shape, friendly and instantly likeable.
Kate – That distinct dark blonde hair that EE’s have, very pretty even without make-up, superb shape, very easy going and chatty. I would absolutely love to see her done up for a night out on the town or in high heels and all the gear on.

Meet:
Emilyjane95 – Flat in Salford Quays, good directions given and plenty of paid parking which she even offered to refund. No issue with access, maintenance guy was just coming out so I slipped in. Was instructed to go straight in without knocking to avoid any issues with the neighbours.
Emily was waiting in the bedroom, probably one of the most comfortable rooms I’ve punted in. Sorted the paperwork, quick shower and back in the room. Emily was down to matching bra and knickers and she’s well proportioned, an especially good arse. She got down to her birthday suit straight away.
OWO delivered well, kneeling in front and in 69 for a good ten minutes. Sex in mish and I then requested anal but wasn’t hard enough. Finished off with CIM. Everything requested was tried though not always accomplished on my part. Can’t fault her for effort and she had to graft for the money shot.
Cleaned up, quick chat and on my way. I had no issue whatsoever with this girl and I’d probably see her again – blue pill taken next time. £70 for 30mins including anal and CIM.

Kate – On A666 in Swinton, again, clear concise directions and I parked at ASDA, 1 minute walk, no issues. Told not to knock, but call/text when outside the door, I did and she let me in straightaway. Sweatshirt and ski pants, she’s in some nick and skipped up the stairs in front of me with that arse is a sight to behold. She’s very cute even without make-up and given her fit, toned body she could easily pass for a few years younger. Paperwork sorted, quick shower, back in the room and told to lie face down on the bed. She’s doffed off too by now and I’m even more impressed – everything’s in proportion.
First time I’d gone for a B2B and was concerned that I’d struggle without shagging – I needn’t have worried.
Stared on my legs and worked up to my arse, back and then shoulders for about ten minutes I’d say. She’s all over me, whispering in my ear, nibbling it and pecking the back of my neck, it’s driving me and the little fella insane and I couldn’t wait to turn over.
On to my front and she starts in reverse cowgirl, Jesus tonight, that’s a memory I’ll never erase – what a view. She’s grinding right back on me until I could nearly reach her with my tongue, I loved it. She spins around then and at first she’s sliding up and down me my me cock between her boobs and then it’s into cowgirl with her rubbing me with her groin area – she brought me very close a few times . This was repeated for about an hour and I couldn’t get enough of it. Finished me off with her hand lying beside me and I’ve not cum as hard as that for a long time! Shower, quick chat and away. £60 B2B 1hr.

Verdict:
Emilyjane95 – Would go back for anal definitely, she’s cute too – in my opinion and reasonably priced for what’s on offer.

Kate – This is right up my street as sex doesn’t always happen. Good looking girl, great attitude to the job in hand, good value for money and she’s good at what she does. I can’t wait to get back there, she could be very addictive!

Offline scutty brown

why have you put two reviews of different girls in one post? It just confuses things

Offline frankc

why have you put two reviews of different girls in one post? It just confuses things

And against site rules

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:00:55 pm by frankc »

Offline standardpostage

Could be worse.
Could be 3 reviews in one post  :)

Enjoyed reading Life adventures.

Offline Life adventures

Thanks Standard, it’ll definitely be my last.
Don’t want to upset anymore of the self-appointed site police.

Offline antsz

That’s 2 girls i will definitely check out in the future , thanks for the good report

Offline Richthescouser

It’s a valid question - and was asked quite politely too I thought. It does confuse things, you’ve put the work in to write two decent reviews, why not separate them out properly?

Offline standardpostage

That’s 2 girls i will definitely check out in the future , thanks for the good report

Please carry on reviewing.

Everyone just trying to be constructive and helpful.

Thanks  :)

Whoops, meant for Life adventures :-/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:29:14 pm by standardpostage »

Offline bolster3

Was instructed to go straight in without knocking to avoid any issues with the neighbours.
Emily was waiting in the bedroom,

I'd be very cautious about going straight in after what happened to another punter  :scare:
(Sorry haven't been able to find the link).

Offline BobTB

Nice reviews. Would like to see both of these  :thumbsup:

Offline antsz

Was instructed to go straight in without knocking to avoid any issues with the neighbours.

I'd be very cautious about going straight in after what happened to another punter  :scare:

I’m interested to hear what happened just in case I ever get into that situation

Offline Access

The difference is the other punter was not invited. He went and entered her place without permission. She should have locked the door, but even so, wait for the “come up now” text.

Offline scutty brown

Don't be so bloody petulant. Just accept the rules are there for a reason and apply to everyone

Offline Life adventures

Yeah, whatever you reckon, I’m not interested.

Offline freeze44

Well you are as keep logging in. Grow up and dont act like a girl.

Offline frankc

Think it may be wise to wind your neck in and read the site rules.....

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

Offline Rampagejackson

Is no one worried about catching something from
Kate? Surely can’t be safe her rubbing herself?

Bollod

Is no one worried about catching something from
Kate? Surely can’t be safe her rubbing herself?

Yes, I've wondered this myself. Given how (rightly) concerned everyone on here is about barebacking, i'm surprised at how casual it's close cousin is being treated.

Offline Access

Yes, I've wondered this myself. Given how (rightly) concerned everyone on here is about barebacking, i'm surprised at how casual it's close cousin is being treated.
That’s my stance on it too. Vaginal fluid and cum can be swapped without penetration. I think that’s why people like her though because her actual massage isn’t the best.