Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Donna Sensualx - Big Time Waster  (Read 443 times)

6 review(s) for Zoraya xxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nforbes

I had an appointment scheduled with this prossie at 7pm

External Link/Members Only

I texted this prossie at 6:30 saying I had arrived at the location even though I was still on my way. This is my way of making sure she will be ready in time.

7pm hits, I called her and she doesn't pick up. Shes text's back at 7:10 saying "i'll let you know when I'm ready". I texted her asking her when she would be ready. I decided to leave anyway but I wanted to see when she would text back. She responds at 8:30 and says "soon" and didn't bother texting after that.

THANK GOD I LEFT WHEN I DID! COMPLETE TIMEWASTER

Offline The_Don

I had an appointment scheduled with this prossie at 7pm

External Link/Members Only

I texted this prossie at 6:30 saying I had arrived at the location even though I was still on my way. This is my way of making sure she will be ready in time.

7pm hits, I called her and she doesn't pick up. Shes text's back at 7:10 saying "i'll let you know when I'm ready". I texted her asking her when she would be ready. I decided to leave anyway but I wanted to see when she would text back. She responds at 8:30 and says "soon" and didn't bother texting after that.

THANK GOD I LEFT WHEN I DID! COMPLETE TIMEWASTER

Sorry you had your time wasted.  Thanks for the warning and review

old profile link

Pretty sure this is her from an older profile?
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Pity as looks 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅 :dash: :dash: :dash:😕😕
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac