Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: elly leeds ls11 decent punt  (Read 1714 times)

Offline haggis007

External Link/Members Only

this punt happened a couple of weeks ago in the ls11 beeston area of leeds....i was in the area mid afternoon with work ...

quick phone call, services agreed, post code sent ...easy peasy ....game on....

the girl
 petite girl, maybe size 6, small A cup boobs with nipples you could hang your coat on, clean ,decent english with good attitude not a stunner but neither am i... :sarcastic:     

venue
terraced house in a  busy but run down street in beeston ,leeds.plenty free on street parking... people sat in their gardens ,kids playing football in the street ,you get the picture ...im not from leeds so didnt bother me,  house is clean inside and nice sized guest room....

the punt, £50/30 mins  1 pop allowed
up to the room, stashed the cash, came back,undressed, straight in to mutual fondling, passionate open mouthed kissing with a bit of tongue ,good owo with decent technique (no cim),more kissing, ro nice clean tight  pussy and she was quite wet now ,bit of fingering, on with the bag, no lube needed!!!   sex in doggie, she rode me good and fast in squatting cg , then mish to a blow in the bag finish at about the 25 minute mark so was happy with that :thumbsup:

verdict.
positives....nice friendly clean girl,(small boobs  :( ...)puts the effort in ,not a clock watcher, decent english,,,,i had planned to have a return visit the following week but my meeting in leeds with work got cancelled so i  didnt get round to it....

negatives...area is quite scruffy and it is a busy street!!!!, not sure how safe i would feel if it was a late night punt  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JackTheStripper

Do you know what nationality she is Haggis, or best guess?

She looks alright, shame her boobs are smaller than mine

Offline JackTheStripper

07459751010 is the number showing - just for future reference as the VS/Gumtree ad's have a habit of disappearing from me

Offline haggis007

07459751010 is the number showing - just for future reference as the VS/Gumtree ad's have a habit of disappearing from me

thanks mr jts for the phone number link, athough shes not a stunner i did like that different look about her .....she did say though shes romanian..... :hi:

Offline JackTheStripper

I put the phone number there for my own selfish benefit.

I am sick to death of VS and Gumtree links.

Whenever I try to use them, I just get sent to the general page with all listings, and I can never find the details which the review relates to after this.  :thumbsdown:

Kinky Foxx

:sarcastic:  Damn it  Mr 007,  our tastes meet again   :sarcastic:

I had this one to go see a week or two ago,  rang her and got the address then my plan A finally confirmed.   After that review I am most definitely gonna high-tail it

up to her door for some afternoon delights.

Cheers again Haggis007.   :hi:

Offline haggis007

:sarcastic:  Damn it  Mr 007,  our tastes meet again   :sarcastic:

I had this one to go see a week or two ago,  rang her and got the address then my plan A finally confirmed.   After that review I am most definitely gonna high-tail it

up to her door for some afternoon delights.

Cheers again Haggis007.   :hi:

beat you to it again mr kf.... :sarcastic:       :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was planning on fucking her housemate the ice blonde but they don't have non-latex and she wouldn't let me take my own.  :cry: :cry:

Won't bother with this one as I expect I'll get the same answer.  :dash: :dash:

Offline haggis007

I was planning on fucking her housemate the ice blonde but they don't have non-latex and she wouldn't let me take my own.  :cry: :cry:

Won't bother with this one as I expect I'll get the same answer.  :dash: :dash:

amazes me how many of these prozzies dont even know how to put a condom on properly :dash:.....had a few try to stretch the condom opening with both index fingers and try force it over the bell end  :wacko:

Offline haggis007

just been back for another go with this one ,didnt go well .... :thumbsdown:   seems shes got busy now after a couple of reviews on here,

2nd punt £50/30MINS

in to the room ,fee paid ,  decent kissing again ,this time no owo, "its extra now " she says    :dash:        her phone starts ringing ,answers it, tells punter to come to house number...

then she shouts another girl to meet her next punter at door.... :wackogirl:     

any way im pissed off now ,so  fucks her fast and hard and blows me load in to the bag...

starts getting dressed ,hears next punter coming up the stairs with the other girl, they go in to another room  :scare:

i was out of there faster than mo farrah in the great north run..... in and out in 15 mins ffs

outside was another punter sat in his car on his phone  :dash:

ah well, another experience to add to the list.... :sarcastic:      :hi:

Kinky Foxx

Hey 007.  :hi:

Bad nwes about that return visit buddy,  it seems that giving a positive review can be a double edged sword, i.e., she gets an increase in business, (good for her), and

she gets a bit "cocky", (geddit?).

and we get an in/out, rushed, conveyor belt, just a number type service.  I hate that.  By the way have you seen who her house mates are?

http://External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

Reconize the bedroom there buddy?

I'm defo gonna go and fuck the cute one this week,  (of course will review, good or bad).

Seek revenge my friend and fuck her cute house mates, (even WGs get jealous, trust me, Sarah + Mel.) ..long story, anyhow REVENGE!

KF likes this one...... :kiss:

Offline haggis007

hmmm, i like the this one as well mr kf ,but from the same stable as elly   :dash:....     ill let you waste your money, sorry i meant ill let you go first then make my decision... :sarcastic:     :hi:

Offline haggis007

dont waste your money on this one either mr kf ,her stable mate, i podged her when i first started punting , before i found ukp......
  shes no tits at all and got a whiffy pussy... that was nearly 12 months ago she might have improved now  :sarcastic:      :hi:

Kinky Foxx

Duly noted, 007.. :hi:

That's what UKP is all about... No-one likes a wiffy vag  really small or small fun bags and now we know!

I will invest £50 in the new girl as that bum is teasing me like a siren's call.

Wish me lick (I mean luck)... :sarcastic: