Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Little Angel / Adultwork / Aberdeen (Touring)  (Read 1056 times)

20 review(s) for _Amazing_Victoria_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Also on  Vivastreet but can't find the link now.

Phone number at time of meeting 07405103911.

Saw her on her second last day in Aberdeen last Thursday (16/08/18).  £100 for the hour (bargain!).

Communications smooth all done by SMS at her request.  All done quickly and efficiently.

Location is off George Street, quite a lot of foot traffic during the day, but as long as you don't wear a pink feather boa, you'll blend in just fine.

Angelina is a beautiful girl, short 5'2"ish, very petite, very toned, probably a size 6 or a very petite 8.  A great body, small but totally perk tits, a small handful, and a landing strip shaved perfectly.  No stubble and her skin is pale and smooth and soft.  Exactly as she is in her photos.  Tattoo up her back, not bad, and a couple smaller ones.

Good enthuasiastic kisser, decent amount of tongue once warmed up, responds really well to kissing and exploring her body. Maybe faked moans of pleasure but convincing enough for me, she seemed to enjoy it.  Worked my clothes off and got me hard, really good at using her hand to get you worked up, then on with the condom using her mouth.  A little OW, getting a bit too excited there, so quick trip downstairs on her, she enjoyed it, came (or did a good impression) then a quick round in doggy before finishing in the bag inside her, a little quick but hard to stop myself, her waist to hip ratio is amazing. Good dirty talk throughout and the girl know how to move to make it feel incredible.

Cleanup by her, then a bit of a chat, lovely girl, great English and clear accent, good conversation.

No hesitation for round two,  good response from her to fingers and sucking her tits. Once she'd warmed me up by hand she put the second rubber on using her mouth again (she's good at that!), then sex in multiple positions - managed to last a decent amount of time this second go.  Looks great in every position, especially reverse cowgirl.  Finished in prone bone, with her moaning and begging me to cum in her.

Finished pretty close to the hour, but no rushing out the door, got me a glass of water, offered me a shower, then stood and chatted to me naked as I got dressed. Got to admire that cracking body as we chatted, couldn't help but think, "Could do round 3!" but she had another client coming.

ABsolutely brilliant all round - definitely the best £100 I've spent in years.  Gutted she's not living here, not sure if she'll be back, but would definitely see her again if she is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lets_Go

Thanks for the review, she sound's like good value, back in Edinburgh now.
Anyone know if she visits Glasgow?

Offline Boinky

She was in Glasgow before she was in Aberdeen and got herself a Negative and a Neutral.

It put me off seeing her while she was here.

Lets_Go

She was in Glasgow before she was in Aberdeen and got herself a Negative and a Neutral.

It put me off seeing her while she was here.

Did you read the reviews?
Wouldn't put me off, the Negative was for a double booking, the Neutral was just a guy in a bad mood.

13 Positive, she looks good at gfe which is what I'm looking for.

Offline Boinky

Did you read the reviews?

Yes I did. Both are from respected reviewers. One portrays a disorganised WG which I can't be bothered with and the other mentions services not delivered upon and others agreeing  where it depends upon if your face fits, what day of the week it is and if the moon is in the correct astral plane what you're allowed to do.

The other Negative of hers isn't great either. Possibility she's pimped and there's multiple girls working from same address in both Glasgow and Edinburgh.

I'll pass.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:57:51 pm by Boinky »