Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixed Slut Lucy: Luton LU4  (Read 1278 times)

7 review(s) for mixed slut lucy (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Cheers to Grey Dave for his excellent intel regarding this WG.  :hi:
Just a quick caveat to say this punt was a couple of months ago and her profile is now in Southampton.

Paid £70 / 30 mins

Comms were easy enough. Called up and spoke to Lucy herself. Texted Postcode and called on arrival for house number.
House is in a quiet residential area in LU4. Not massively discreet as there's a park opposite and I'm pretty sure the house next door had a CCTV camera. Could be fake?  :unknown: Plenty of free parking nearby.

Greeted at the door by Lucy, dressed in hot pants and a tight crop top that showed off her GG"s. I'd say Lucy looks like the pictures. She's attractive, but not a stunner and not gym fit, but very "thick' and womanly if you will.
She's a chilled and friendly girl and at no time did I feel rushed or that she was reluctant. :thumbsup:

People rave about her boobs, and yes they're huge, with responsive bullet nips, but a little saggy TBH. I'd actually say her arse is her best asset. More of that later  ;)

In the room, which was a bit worn, but fit for purpose. Had a glass of water and freshen up as it was about 35 C!
Confirmed services and began with a bit of kissing;  not DFK, but pleasant.

Then some OWO, which was very good, 69 ( no hygiene issues and a nice meaty pussy  :thumbsup:) then cowgirl so I could play with and watch those GG's bounce. Into Mish a, had a titwank, then an all or nothing pounding in doggy while slapping that fantastic arse, before flipping her over to unload over her puppies.   :yahoo:
Finished absolutely shattered, and sweaty, but very satisfied.

Had a quick shower, peck on the cheek from Lucy and a final bonus of following her down the stairs watching that big arse wiggle.  :yahoo:

Probably the only WG I'd bother with in Luton, if she ever ventures back there.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:00:52 pm by Chorley »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Glad you enjoyed her mate I wish she was back in Luton ...in Southhampton I think now ,
If other girls where like this I`d have no cash and be knackered :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Chorley

:hi: Glad you enjoyed her mate I wish she was back in Luton ...in Southhampton I think now ,
If other girls where like this I`d have no cash and be knackered :drinks: :drinks:
Cheers Dave.  :hi: Lucy's definitely worth a punt, if you'll pardon the pun.  :D
 She has a really laid back.and friendly demeanor, which I think helps a punt along.

I'd rather pay money to a WG like her than some 10/10 stunner who'se up her own arse. :)

thickandlongguy

Cheers Dave , good find in what is a ghost town

Offline winkywanky

States 'British' but then her profile says 'hello lovely gentlemens' and she has Bogdan tattooed on her  :sarcastic:

Presumably of EE origin?

Offline mikehunt

Messaged her asking if she’d be returning to Luton and she said around October time

Offline Chorley

Messaged her asking if she’d be returning to Luton and she said around October time
Cheers. :thumbsdown:

Offline GreyDave

States 'British' but then her profile says 'hello lovely gentlemens' and she has Bogdan tattooed on her  :sarcastic:

Presumably of EE origin?

She has been here a while and speaks with an accent but British mannerisams and that tat  ....Hmmm I reckon its Rom/talian  :D :D :D

She is my contended for if I had to chose last WG to shag it would be her she is GOOD . What ever nat... sorry being a bit fluffy  :hi: :hi:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Presumably of EE origin?
She does have that tattoo, I forgot to mention it. She shags nothing like a Rom though and she spoke Italian to me. Shame she's gone to Southampton.