Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah69, Notts city centre.  (Read 2805 times)

6 review(s) for HannahH69 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5434254) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £80 for 30mins.

Now Hannah has been on my Hot list for ever and never got round to visiting, the previous day's thread revival rekindled my interest and with a free afternoon I thought I'd see her. I sent a message on Aw and she replied saying she would be free for 30mins. I didn't want to do a review straight on from the previous neg, I know it sometimes looks a bit dodgy. But I think I've done enough reviews for you to know im honest  and always say it how it is.

It was a well known city centre hotel, with ncp parking nearby, 6 fucking quid  :angry: I thought the hotel was fine, dead easy to go in and out, nobody batted an eyelid. I was early, quick message and Hannah said go up, you're an eager beaver, kind of set the tone for the meet, she's got some banter, which I absolutely love in a lass, I'm a bit weird like that.

Il admit, I was quite nervous walking up to the room, I'd seen pics of her on AW but from the previous thread I'd remembered her name and ages back done some homework. So I knew what she looked like. I've got two types, a busty milf and someone who looks like Hannah, tall. Dark hair, busty gym type which il get onto. But I don't usually get that nervous, but I was, because I knew she was a stunner in my eyes.

Into the the room I went, to be met by Hannah, WOW, is all I can say, she's tall, long dark hair, it's all subjective but I thought I her face and everything about her was beaut. She's gym fit, properly toned, sunbed brown.

She was wearing a tight skirt, and bra, I think, can't remember I couldn't stop staring at her, her eyes are something else.

Quick shower and I went to lie on the bed where she came to join me. She does like to chat, not time wasting, just chat, first meet I guess. She was very touchy feely rubbing my legs and arms and then she kissed me. Fuck me, can't remember if her lips are done, I would say so, but proper full on snogging, dfk, absolutely first class.

She then stripped off and her body is outrageous, tats everywhere, so if you are keen on them, maybe not for you. But they are very girly. She clearly loves the gym because she is proper fit, not an ounce of fat and she is toned. Probably the best bod I've seen. And tits, yep, huge things, bolts ons with nice sensitive nips, but huge. Absolutely marvellous!!!

More kissing, lots of it, more chat. The only real downside was she's so easy to get on with and doesn't really have a routine so to speak, so you just kind of go with the flow. I would have liked her more to proper take charge if that makes sense.

Had to ask her to go to work on the old man, which she did owo, couldn't fault it, nice and deep. I then returned the favour. Nicely shaved and clean and tasted great. It's a tight little thing with a buried clit. You can lick her out and read some more of her tats. It's my new game.  :D

Bagged up and started with Hannah on top, fucking hell, full assault dfk and riding me like a good un. This wasn't going to last long, the sight of a gym fit hottie with massive tits riding me. Got her into doggy and inspected more of her tatts, great big arse to hang onto. Seems to be my go too position at the minute, because I always seem to finish. Bag filled job done...

Cleaned up, layed on the bed chatting about life and what not.

She's no clock watcher, I was there just under 50 mins in total. But we did chat for England as well..

Reading back, it sounds a bit gushy this review, but I thought she was spot on. An absolute worldy of a lass with one of the best bods I've seen. Decent chat and funny with it. I like a girl who takes the piss a bit and can take it back.

The only neg I could think of, was I wanted her to take control, but maybe I should have said before hand. The wasnt much flow if that makes sense.

Great first meet, highly recommend and there's not many I would return to visit, but I certainly will Hannah.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:51:27 pm by NervousJ »

Offline mrfishyfoo

If I didn't know any better I'd think that you didn't like her.  ;) ;)

Cheers for sharing MrNJ BUT FFS did you have to post that picture of her tits.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline NervousJ

:D I am partial to a nice pair.

eyes tits and tatts is where it’s at.

It’s not like me to be a bit giddy I must admit, as I know Il probably get fucking slated. But a good punt is a good punt.. :thumbsup:

Offline badsin

Good work nervous :hi: hope you gave her one from me....

Offline RogerBoner

Methinks Jimmy has fallen in love  :rose:

Offline NervousJ

Methinks Jimmy has fallen in love  :rose:

I thought I had, until she took £80 from me. Brought me back down to earth. Still hid her shoes though to stop her doing a runner. Switched on me  :D

Not as much as six fucking quid to park...  :manhater:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:35:16 pm by NervousJ »

Offline HailWood

I like !!!!!!!!!!
Great review Jimmy.
Now I am one for taking control so Hannah has just jumped up my HL.  :drinks:

Offline Donkey

Thanks for the review. She’s definitely what I’m looking for. And the new picture  :wacko: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Not as much as six fucking quid to park...  :manhater:

City centre parking in Nottingham really pisses me off. So bloody expensive these days!

Offline Thracian

Nice review, sounds like a lot of fun, i'd be very tempted to try her out soon

Offline Fly Ryder

I've been trying to get hold of her all day, no replies to calls, texts or emails

Offline RogerBoner

City centre parking in Nottingham really pisses me off. So bloody expensive these days!
External Link/Members Only
Excellent for punting in case you run over or extend the booking. The app sends a text 10 minutes before time. Shame it doesn't work in Leicester. I got a ticket and my bank phoned me thinking that it was suspicious activity. I didn't want a paper trail leading to the punt.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NervousJ

I've been trying to get hold of her all day, no replies to calls, texts or emails

If her green light isn’t on, I don’t think she’s working. I’ve emailed and she’s always got back to me, I guess she’s on day off.  And I think it’s always 3pm onwards due to the hotel booking in malarky. It would be good for a decent availability to be able to plan a visit I admit.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 05:29:15 pm by NervousJ »

Offline NervousJ

Excellent for punting in case you run over or extend the booking. The app sends a text 10 minutes before time. Shame it doesn't work in Leicester. I got a ticket and my bank phoned me thinking that it was suspicious activity. I didn't want a paper trail leading to the punt.  :thumbsdown:

Only you could have a parking app called My Ringo  :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

I do have that app. Used in Nottingham for the first time a month ago. Got a bloody ticket for parking in a disabled spot (the sign on the road was obscured by another car).

Nottingham + parking =  :angry:

Offline RogerBoner

Only you could have a parking app called My Ringo  :lol: :lol:
NJ if have extended quick a few punts or stayed only for a drink. That would have been impractical without this app. Also you can park the Rolls at several locations in the same zone within any timeframe. The only other punt related app I use was TextMe which enables one to call and receive use a different phone number without another sim card. So no burner phone required. Others have recommended Hush (the app not the place in Sherwood) as similar.

Have you been back yet as this was an excellent session? Typing Hush has got me going.....

Offline NervousJ

Due to revisit, hopefully this week.  :hi:

Offline Knockonwood

Does this textme app really work would save me having a punting phone
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:55:43 am by Knockonwood »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Awesome review I’m going to have to have a look at those tits  :drinks:

Offline RogerBoner

Does this textme app really work would save me having a punting phone
Yes but a couple of girls couldn't call my fake number from their WG phones so used their personal ones. This could have been an issue because the girl complained to Admin about my negative review. But no issues other than that. I built up a lot of credits by spending an hour watching/playing commercials, installing games and apps. These can all be deleted once the credits reach your account. You have to use the app by calling or texting to keep a specific number or you will be given a different number which is also not an issue. I'd give it 6/10 because occasionally one party can't be heard. I suggest you try it with your punter phone on standby until you are confidential and it's reliability.

Offline Fly Ryder

I really want to see this girl, but she never ever replies. Has anyone actually managed to see her recently?

Offline NervousJ

I really want to see this girl, but she never ever replies. Has anyone actually managed to see her recently?

I’ve tried, but no. She tends to work when she wants. Can’t blame her I guess. She was working all last weekend I think.

She told me shes  back working Sunday.

Offline Fly Ryder

I’ve tried, but no. She tends to work when she wants. Can’t blame her I guess. She was working all last weekend I think.

She told me shes  back working Sunday.

Will keep trying, want to fuck her so bad!