Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxxx - nr. Worcester  (Read 1195 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline old fart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 :kiss:
I have very limited experience punting and was looking for a totally different experience. I know that Charly has been reviewed several times on here, it was due to the reviews that I decided to try her two hour Nuru massage, she also uses the proper Nuru gel. I booked her using her e-mail two weeks before the meeting, I gave her several dates and we agreed the time, it was very straight forward. She requires new clients to ring her, I got her mobile answering service, she texted me confirmation of the booking and comprehensive directions including the post code. I then confirmed the booking the day before, the comms worked well but you need to remember that her phone is only on between the hours on her AW profile.

Charly lives in an old farm house in the country outside Worcester, her directions were easy to follow. I had looked at Goole maps and worked out where she lived prior to leaving, the location and parking were very discrete and safe. She answered the door wearing a short black slip and matching  high heels, she was as tall as myself in her heels and well built. Being my first punt with her,  :blush:, I was a little nervous and apprehensive, she put me at ease as we kissed and caressed each other before I left the envelope with the paperwork in on her coffee table. She lead me upstairs to a bedroom where we kissed (including French kissing) as well as we ran our hands over each other, being very tactile person it was wonderful. The first WG I visited did not like being touched, Charly was so different. She removed my polo shirt before putting the shower on as I removed my shoes, then we undressed each other before going into the bathroom for a soapy shower (Nuru gel works better on damp bodies). She is a large lady with C sized breasts that have small nipples. I was in heaven  :rolleyes:as we showered together, then it was on with monogrammed dressing gowns into her Nuru room.

Charly’s Nuru massage has been described by other reviewers, so I will not bore you apart from saying her massage was gentle and almost every part of my body was covered by almost every part of her. The fun started with me lying face down, then turning over because the gel had made the plastic cover like smooth oiled glass and it would have been very easy to slip off the bed. During the second part while she was working on my now hard little fellow (OWO), I was able to have some RO. It did not take long before she started to respond and yes she does squirt  : :P :yahoo:, I managed to get her to climax twice more during the session. We showered again to get ride of the gel and our combined juices, I fingered her to another climax in the shower.  Afterwards we chatted for a time over a mug of tea, a lovely intelligent lady.

The £280 for two hours IMO was value for money, I will definitely visit her again next month for another slip sliding session despite over a 100 mile round trip.  :) ;)

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

A very good detailed review. I have seen Charly a few times and I can concur with everything the OP has said.