Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx colliers wood  (Read 1146 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline coolhandluc

External Link/Members Only

Coms were easy, called no answer so sent a text asking when I could see her soon as poss as I was free all day so just gave her the option to reply with a time, think it was in one hour from me asking.

The location is a flat between south wimbledon and colliers wood. Tubes are easy walking distance if that's your thing but I don't do public transport, think there is parking no probs may have to pay but I ride motorbikes when I go punting for an easy in and out :D and no parking issues

She is well reviewed hence I went to see her (thanks previous reviewers) just thought I would add my experience.

The apartment is nothing special but its fine, seen much worse.

She was very friendly and easy to be around and had a great attitude I tend to only get OWO BJ's when I punt but I do make the exception if someone has an amazing bubble butt or is superfit and I find really attractive.

I would not say I found her super attractive but she is fine not bad either. really fake hard tits I remember bit of a belly and def no bubble butt.

I read from previous reviews that her BJ's are good and they are she really does a great job, positions the mirror so you can look etc and the best thing about her is her attitude, you can tell she just wants to make sure you are happy, she seems to care about this and that's the most important thing. She did a bit of deep throat and gentle face fuck as well, maybe next time I will push my luck a bit more with the face fucking but didn't want to piss her off I was just seeing if i could do that and she delivered.

Her charges are all up front on her AW page she offered CIM for extra £10 but I declined as I don't really care about that, I came on her tits, happy dayz.

Would I see her again, for sure for another BJ.