Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee - Mansfield  (Read 1005 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Donkey

External Link/Members Only

My first time with a squirter!

Booked 30 minutes for £80

Emailed through aw and text. And told her I’d like her to squirt for me.

She opened the door and I thought wow amazing body. Told her straight away wow. But what makes her stand out is definitely her attitude and how she makes you comfortable straight away, like you’ve known her for years.

Services: lots of non stop full on DFK. Then fingered her roughly while she used the wand to squirt. Then a flood came out and I licked it off her body. She actually told me to finger her really hard because otherwise she won’t squirt. And told me most clients are usually scared to finger fuck her hard😀

Then OWO then great sex in the same 3 positions. Fucked her doggy really rough till she came again and she was shaking and couldn’t carry on fucking so I asked her to blow me while I lick her toes.

Lots of action in 30 minutes and we overran by a few minutes but she didn’t mind. I apologised but instead she thanked me and said she enjoyed the sex haha

Great meet. Great girl. One of my best meets. Definitely deserves all the positive feedback. Next punt will hopefully be a threesome with her and Kylie!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:38:47 pm by Donkey »

Offline Avg_Joe

i'll be up in mansfield sometime in nov-dec, think i need to take the opportunity to meet lucie, but i'll have to fix my no feedback thing first, i keep arranging bookings by phone  :dash: and the one SP that said "no problem we can sort that out", we both forgot to sort it after our last meet, and now her AW profile is closed
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

In the HL but never visited.

I hate it when I read good reviews of girls in my HL. It usually means il be visiting sooner rather than later  :drinks: oh well...

Cheers for the review.

Offline HailWood

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve met Lucie in the last 18 months. Lovely young woman with a faultless attitude who consistently provides a great service. So I’m not surprised you had a great time Donkey :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

In the HL but never visited.

I hate it when I read good reviews of girls in my HL. It usually means il be visiting sooner rather than later  :drinks: oh well...

Cheers for the review.

I can't believe you've not seen Lucie, she's nailed on to give you a great time!

Offline Newtothisstuff

My timing is shit. She's been on my HL for ages but every time I go up to Mansfield she's either busy or the profile is down because she's taking a break.
One day I will get to see her and make her squirt.

Offline NervousJ

I can't believe you've not seen Lucie, she's nailed on to give you a great time!

Review to follow  :D

Offline chandlerhandler