Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteGingerSub - Heywood  (Read 1320 times)

11 review(s) for CuteGingerSub (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Great punt, my enjoyment of this hobbie as now returned :dance: :dance:

Comms- Not great, took a long time for her to respond to my emails, but once arrangements made address etc provided
Location - A reasonable area, not problems with neighbours (although her intercom was not working, so had to call her). Bedroom nice and clean, bathroom OK.
WG - There was some comments on here about her size being larger than her pics. If this was correct then she's lost some weight. I'd say a size 10 at max, with quite nice (but droopy) tits, nice face with long red hair and a snatch to match :lol: :lol: :lol:
Action - DFK, Sub Games, Slapping/caning/cropping of tits and arse, OWO with forced gagging, covered sex in missonary, CG, and RCG, Anal in same, ATM.
I got the impression that I could do almost anything I wanted with this girl and she would be up for it, (I tried to fist her (not on her enjoys list) and she did her best, but was just too tight).

Had a great time and if it was not for the 70mile journey and the £150 cost I would be there often.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:21:33 pm by xxlmuscles »

Offline fr0zen2