Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Black Derby  (Read 1688 times)

51 review(s) for natashablack (49 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigbadgeorge

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1 hour fully nude.

I’ve been seeing Natasha now for nearly two years and I have to say I think she is the best girl in the Midlands that’s offers an erotic massage with hand relief. Not only is she very attractive but she has an amazing body too.

This meet happened yesterday at her new apartment located just on the outskirts of Derby centre. Parking is residents only but there is a pay and display at the bottom of the street. Her new apartment is very clean and tidy and the massage room is a lot bigger than her old place. She now has a walk-in shower which is better than then shower over the bath she used to have.

After a quick chat I was shown into the massage room where I stripped and lay face down on her proper massage table (not a rickety wooden thing you normally get) and for the next 20 minutes I  received an amazing erotic massage lying on my front. Plenty of attention to the ball and lots of C swipes and it wasn’t long before her dress was removed to reveal some very sexy underwear. I had already discussed with Natasha that I fancied a bit of a play too so after the 20 minutes we moved into her bedroom.

As I mentioned this is her new apartment so therefor she hasn’t  managed to buy a bed for this room but there was a bouble matteress on the floor. After a bit of kissing and mutual fonderling, the underwear was removed to reveal her amazing body. More kissing and fonderling followed and then she broke out her toy collection. I used one of her glass toys on her whilst she played with the old man. This seemed to have the desired effect and I soon had her cumming. Then the attention was turned to me where she play with my cock and balls and soon had me cumming for England. A quick clean up and as other chat and I was out the door over a hour later.

Having the apartment makes it so much easier for Natasha which means longer hours and maybe weekends which is better for me too. Would I return again? You bet I would. She still doesn’t offer full service but the massage and play more than makes up for it. I left a very happy man.

Offline chandlerhandler

She sounds amazing, pity she doesn't display her number though, I don't do AW but I understand why she's careful

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

Having the apartment makes it so much easier for Natasha which means longer hours and maybe weekends which is better for me too. Would I return again? You bet I would. She still doesn’t offer full service but the massage and play more than makes up for it. I left a very happy man.

One of my regrets is not seeing Natasha when she used to offer FS. Natasha at the time worked duos with Jennifer of Loughborough (who at the time was my favourite girl, and sucked all the money out of me in single sessions with her, so never saved up for a duo session).  :(
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:31:42 pm by CoolTiger »