Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jen of Newcastle  (Read 764 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline DMCharlie

Met at her working apartment in Liverpool near the Echo, good comms arranged prior to the day and confirmed on the day, clear directions. good parking NCP type next to her building. Really nice apartment block, Entrance was good you don't look out of place and just slip through the background, clean and tidy apartment once inside.

Good looking slim MILF not toned and not fat, she is your next door neighbours wife you have wanted to fuck for years, great tits and lovely arse, greeted in bra, knickers and suspenders.
photos are old but accurate
Engaging outgoing and chatty, with a cheeky twinkle in her eye.

I enjoyed OWO, CIM, sex in multiple positions (obviously covered) & lightly spanked her arse

I have seen Jen a couple of times before when I lived up North so not our first dance. Walked in the door and was warmly greeted, kissed and a quick chat (I put the paperwork on the dresser, she didn't check it just left it there) in the bedroom, more kissing I stripped off and more kissing, my hands all over her, and hers the same on me. I released her fantastic tits from her bra and enjoyed cupping and squeezing them as we kissed, she dropped to her knees and took my semi erect cock all into her mouth, making me fully erect plenty of eye contact another kiss and more slow oral, this was foreplay more like she was enjoying playing with my cock. I told her to bend over the bed so I could spank her arse which I loved, I played with her arse and neat pussy in-between spanks, she reached back and took a hold of my cock stroking me as I played which was awesome, On with the hat and into missionary I love it when a woman lies back and opens her legs for me to mount her and as Jen did I looked on and loved the sight before getting on the bed and slipping into Jen, she is nice and tight (she must do pelvic floor exercises) riding away Jen wrapped herself around me and pulled me in with every thrust, I sat back a bit so I could watch my cock entering her pussy and what a pretty pussy she has, switched into cow girl and she bounced away while I played with her tits, then bent her over the end of the bed what a great arse and banged away, I needed a break so I sat on the end of the bed and Jen dropped to her knees and gave me more OWO, I laid back a while and just enjoyed. on with another hat and missionary looking at her while I rode her was brilliant she is a good looking woman trying to last but knew it was on its way so pumped past the point of no return and pulled my cock out and hat off Jen had her mouth around my cock so fast what a girl she took it all in her mouth and stayed sucking my cock until I was completely done, slowing it down as my throbbing cock eased, she checked I was done before releasing my cock from her mouth, smiled and popped off to the bathroom, back in the room and we chatted away she got me a glass of water as I got dressed more chatting I had defiantly stayed longer than I'd booked but wasn't rushed or anything was a brilliant punt really loved fucking this awesome woman, top attitude, good looking, plenty of eye contact throughout, not a clock insight, and the services I want. (of course I'd love to stretch her arse but its not on the menu so not a problem you don't go to Nando's and expect pizza) top fuck.

External Link/Members Only 

Offline freeze44

How old are AW pics do you reckon? Not clear to me why if old that there still accurate?

What about her age, do you think 37 is accurate?

Offline DMCharlie

37 seems right to me, on the gallery the last two were on when I had her back in 2015, the others are newer and a good reflection of the lass