Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham City Centre Lunch Date  (Read 634 times)

belisarius

Hi,

Im new to this.

Im looking for somewhere i can go in Brum City Center on my lunch and get a 30 min dance/BJ.

Ive seen a lot of adverts saying City Center In-calls but TBH i dont know where to start.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Offline Beamer

Hi,

Im new to this.

Im looking for somewhere i can go in Brum City Center on my lunch and get a 30 min dance/BJ.

Ive seen a lot of adverts saying City Center In-calls but TBH i dont know where to start.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Your first post in 2017 said you were new here......and now you say your new to this.....AGAIN....... :dash: :dash: :dash:

belisarius

Yer, tried it once, just called up and got an out call. Id call that new.

Not tried it since but looking at something different now too.

Any suggestions?

Offline trivago

Yer, tried it once, just called up and got an out call.

Any suggestions?

YES..
Leave a review of the girl you met on your outcall.   Im sure it will still be fresh in your mind if it was your only one in a year.

belisarius

I started seeing some one just after so not done it since.

Not sure why I'm getting replies like this.

i thought this was a forum to discuss, ask advice and share.

Obviously I was wrong

Offline pbrown355

You are right, it is. Spotted the word share in there. What  have you shared?

Offline Moby Dick

+1
This may help you
External Link/Members Only
YES..
Leave a review of the girl you met on your outcall.   Im sure it will still be fresh in your mind if it was your only one in a year.

belisarius

Seriously?

I just dont get it.

Ive asked a question, asking for help and just get messages like this. I presumed what I was trying to do was something people on here already do so was after advice.

Ive not shared as I dont have anything to share, hence me asking the question. if I already knew I would ask!

I am on forums for other 'hobbies' i have and I do share there as i have something to share, i dont just send strange critical messages for no reason.

Anyone else want to tell me what an idiot I am for asking a reasonable question on your very helpful forum?

Offline greg101

Use the review section to find a likely candidate for your dinner date.  Please review afterwards, if you've punted before then please leave a review.  Most brothels will let you rent a girl for an hour or two for a meal and back to the brothel for a sexy finish, maybe I'd do that.  £200 plus meal money should sort it, beautiful girl, nice food, good company, shag her rotten get your dick sucked, back in time for tea.  Try that.

belisarius

Thanks,

I found it.

I will deffo leave a review if i find what Im after. Cant review my one and only review. I called up a brothel and they just sent someone to me, sorry.

Offline Moby Dick

What was her name
What services did she provide
Cost / duration.
Would you see her again?

Thanks,

I found it.

I will deffo leave a review if i find what Im after. Cant review my one and only review. I called up a brothel and they just sent someone to me, sorry.

belisarius

I did read that, it mentions a tonne of places by name but i have no idea where they are and most of the posts were just saying how bad they were.

I read other ones too and there were some really helpful people, which is why i knew to be specific on what I wanted and where

Offline Moby Dick

Do you know what adultworks is?
I did read that, it mentions a tonne of places by name but i have no idea where they are and most of the posts were just saying how bad they were.

I read other ones too and there were some really helpful people, which is why i knew to be specific on what I wanted and where

belisarius

Yep, found it from one of the threads.

Pinged of a few emails so just waiting for answers.

If anything comes of it ill review them.

Cheers.

belisarius