Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyMissJoJo - Balham  (Read 3316 times)

1 review(s) for MissJoJoInLondon (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice compact flat a short walk from Balham underground/railway station. A bit cluttered but clean.

POSITIVES

- Very dirty and enthusiastic girl. Let me give her a facial and grab her hair whilst doing it.
- Performed everything requested of her and even some things not requested! As I was jacking off over her she stuck her finger up my arse. Haven't had that since I went to the doctor about my piles. Wasn't sure at first but must admit it did feel good.
- Well spoken and easy to talk to. Lots of posh dirty talk - "so when are you going to cum all over me" etc. I can see this being fake and annoying for some people but I enjoyed it.
- Not stunning but nice in a girl-next-door way. She's like that girl we've all known in our lives, that doesn't get all the attention but you know would be a lot dirtier than the glamorous girls.
- Slim, good arse and about 5'5".

NEGATIVES

- Small tits so don't go if that's important to you.
- Although a good slim figure she had a strange dip in her torso. I assume she must be pigeon-chested. Weird at first but I soon ignored it.
- A bit too keen to get you off.

OVERALL

Definitely worth a visit. I get the feeling all the dirtiness is to get you off and make you leave quickly - but it's worth it for the experience. You just have to be assertive and make sure you last the whole meeting!

WARNING, she can be flaky when arranging a meeting. Cancelled on me once on the morning of the meeting, saying sorry she had double-booked me. This was despite me booking her 4 days ago. On another occasion at the last minute she put back the meeting because of a dental appointment. If this is true, I just wish my dentist would take spontaneous appointments.