Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbywg123 - Northenden South Manchester.  (Read 846 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dean801

Daytime meet for half an hour last week £60.

I have done very well in recent months off the back of this site.The homework done prior to bookings  have gave me some great tips and recent success rate has been positives for a good while now.
This review goes down as a neutral though on the basis that on the drive home I was thinking I shoulda just had a wank and saved myself £60.
I’ll summarize at the end and try to explain why it’s a neutral.

Comms-good.
Nice and easy precise and clear comms all done via AW and quick call.

Location.
Large budget hotel in Northenden with loads of parking available for free.
I have seen a handful of girls now who provide incalls in a hotel and again I have found it doesn’t suit me at all.On the way up to the room I seen that many guests,staff and cleaners that by the time I knocked on Abby’s room I was on a slight para(noid).I had briefly spoke or said Hi to four different people and I had convinced myself that at least two of em knew what I was up too.If discretion is an issue then this hotel in my experience is not ideal.

Looks.
Door opened by Abby dressed in black underwear and looking just as she does on her profile pics.they are accurate.nice and friendly and chatty without overdoing it.
Abby is a decent looking girl with a good body and a fantastic arse.But....I just didn’t fancy her all that much.And the stupid bit is I sorta had a feeling I wasn’t going to fancy her that much from her very accurate profile on AW.(before you agree I’m a thick fucker let me summarise at the end)

Sex.
Pretty standard vanilla type punt which is usual most of the time for me.
Decent oral both ways.not great but good nonetheless.
Decent sex in missionary and doggy.not great but good nonetheless.
Abby was enthusiastic without really coming across as though she was in to it.which is understandable cos either was I.

Summary.
Abby did pretty much everything well enough and was dressed well and spotlessly clean.
The neutral is more an evaluation of the session rather than any slant on any substandard service provided.
Here’s my theory after thinking about why the meet didn’t really work for me.Before booking I had read so many reviews about Abby on this site from well respected and trusted reviewers that I convinced myself beforehand it would be a great fuck,knowing full well she wasn’t really my type.yep thick as fuck I know. :dash:
In future although reviews will still be read and taken note of whilst I’m picking punts,il also go with my own gut feeling.Another lesson learnt.

Offline OakTree

I can understand that hotel meets aren’t for everyone but why did you feel the need to talk to all in sundry on the way up?

I’ve done countless meets in hotels and have never spoken to anyone.

A good review anyway.

Offline Dean801

I wouldn’t say I  proper talked to anyone thinking about it,but just a general hi how’s it going etc.probably just me!
Maybe I’d be better off in this game being a miserable cunt.

Offline freeze44

Good review thanks  :thumbsup: Been thinking of seeing her and this helps.

As for hotels then I prefer them, never been challenged and sure in some places the staff know so agree need to be careful.

Good luck with your next punt fella.

Offline malu999

Before booking I had read so many reviews about Abby on this site from well respected and trusted reviewers that I convinced myself beforehand it would be a great fuck,knowing full well she wasn’t really my type.yep thick as fuck I know. :dash:

I've done this myself once before so you're not alone here mate! Can't even remember her name now - perfectly reasonable punt but just wasn't attracted to the SP and she had accurate face pics on her profile - definite case of my own stupidity! I should have just visited madam palm and her five daughters instead.

Offline robsmith149

If anyone else goes to see her in this hotel there is no need to go through reception, facing the hotel go down the left hand side of it and you will come to a door which goes straight to the lifts.