Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exclusive Honey  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Puntypants

Lots of good reviews for Exclusive Honey, so I was wondering whether you may have seen her and can comment. Is she worth a visit?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

Looks older than  34 but still sexy In a milf/gilf way. Wore glasses that were not in the least bit sexy. More nhs than Armani ! Firm body with stiff nipples. Oral was a bit rough and dry. Same goes for sex. Enthusiastic but dry and no sign of lube so wasn't that comfortable. First seen her about 7 yrs ago in anniesland then about 4 or 5 yr ago at Riverside flat.
Very friendly, loves to be Domme which don't float my boat.

Offline Puntypants

Looks older than  34 but still sexy In a milf/gilf way. Wore glasses that were not in the least bit sexy. More nhs than Armani ! Firm body with stiff nipples. Oral was a bit rough and dry. Same goes for sex. Enthusiastic but dry and no sign of lube so wasn't that comfortable. First seen her about 7 yrs ago in anniesland then about 4 or 5 yr ago at Riverside flat.
Very friendly, loves to be Domme which don't float my boat.

Thanks TJ. Can you fill in the domme skills a bit? That DOES float my boat so would be interested. Given that you did not avail yourself of that service, what led you to believe that she enjoys it (apart from her profile)? Thanks

Tjkooker

External Link/Members Only

That's her. Looks fit in the pics. Can't fault the body at all but she is a fair bit older than she says. She wanted to practise on me first time we met. She was just experimenting but it isn't for me.

Oh and it's same flat as indigo. The one almost under the Kingston bridge.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:10:47 pm by Tjkooker »

Offline Puntypants

Do you mean Exclusive Honey and Fantasy Mistress are the same person? Fascinating. FM is charging rather more than EH

Tjkooker

100%
The profiles update at near enough same time. They both dissapeared for a couple of months and both reappeared same time before Christmas. Believe the profiles are very similar. Likes, description etc.

ExclusiveHoney

Hey all, I only recently saw these boards and have had a lot of fun reading them and was flattered to see my name on here...... Even if you didn't like the specs tj :) hope you liked me better when I took them off :)

Constructive criticism is good in my book but wish some girls wouldn't take it to heart, I dont, you can't please all the people all the time, that goes for girls as well as clients, doesn't make either of us bad people if we have different opinions
Aa
..... And tj thanks for letting me practise I promise I'd use plenty lube and put in my lenses if you came back :) I'm trying to think who you are because there's only been one or two people I've saw in both places and liked them both????? But I do have to say in "real life" lol I am only 3 (and a half) years older than what I say in my profile ( not being horrible but some subtract a lot more) my thinking is that most clients tend to assume your lying about your age so if I put my real age they will assume I'm older than what I am :) at the end of the day I don't want trading standards at the door but may invest in a wee bit of botox now tjs reminded me of my age! :)    Happy punting x

Offline tazman1002001

So can you confirm if both profiles belong to you?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ExclusiveHoney

Yes both profiles are me, but now I've said it on here I expect theyl get pulled now :( I'm not going to come on and deny it though :(

Offline tazman1002001

Whoops sorry for putting you on the spot....... :(
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ExclusiveHoney

Tjkooker

Refreshing approach for a prossie on here honey. Remember though, feel free to join in however if all you talk about is yourself and try promoting you won't last long. Admin and mods really don't tolerate it.
I'd still do you again, you shag like a Duracell bunny. Not bad for an old yin ;)

ExclusiveHoney

Hahaha thanks very much tj made me laugh there

I have no intention of promoting myself but I enjoyed reading this over the last few days and didn't want to be a lurker! and not say anything but I'll also never bitch about other girls either but don't mind popping in with an old yins point of view every now and then :) x

glasgowpunter1984

have to agree tj ive frequented honeys service on several occasions and had a fantastic time!

Offline Puntypants

Now that's reassuring. It is the kind of recommendation I was hoping for.

Also great hearing from you Honey, I think we will be meeting fairly soon (we've already corresponded).

Offline Alexix

Has someone of you met her recently? What does she look like?
The body looks fabulous but I would like to know whether she has a pretty face.

JB1969

I have had a duo with her and honey but was let down a few weeks ago when i booked for two hours and when on arrival was left waiting with no reply or response. So obviously a double booker, body is nice but face is a bit well getting on in years definately more like bordering on in her early forties, photos have definately been edited.  But the booking i had with her and Gabriella was brilliant can not fault her on service.

superblues

Said a few times on here now the Honey is well worth a punt.
Best way to describe her is a little ball of energy