Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura The Nuru Girl, Glasgow  (Read 1045 times)

11 review(s) for LAURA THE NURU GIRL (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline andy45x

Cannot post link as she has closed her AW account.

Laura is an extremely pleasant young lady who has now sadly thrown in the towel to move onto something else.  She posted in AW before this that she was stopping in a few weeks so I quickly booked up before it was too late, I would have definitely regretted missing one last chance to experience her hands and gaze upon her gorgeous body.

So here goes with a review, for what it's worth, you never know she may notice herself missing the money and start up again.

Comms were good but as she was shutting down she wasn't exactly quick to respond to attempts at contact via AW email but when she did it was quickly finalised in a friendly tone.

She was based in a tiny but well kept flat in Merchant City, no other operative present, no constant flow of punters.  Did the usual text a few minutes before when nearby, got the I'm ready reply with flat details, buzzed in with no waiting.

Had seen her once before when she had greeted me in a professional looking masseuse uniform, immediate turn on, this time very average civvy clothes, still stunning appearance.  She showed me into the lounge, did paperwork then was asked to put my things on the couch and off she went to get changed.  She does the massage in lingerie and is happy to get requests as to which set. She quickly returned in just her lingerie, white as requested.  She then sat and watched me undress.  To be honest I had engineered this as I was fiddling with my shoes when she was out of the room.  There's just something utterly exciting about taking off everything in front of a stranger who is watching you and is happy for you to be doing that of course, especially so when she's utterly gorgeous.  A nice touch for me and I'm often disappointed by women who leave you to undress alone - they're going to see everything in a minute, let me just turn away if I'm embarrassed but otherwise please watch me if I want to face you.  Anyway, she watches and it's great.

So my definition of utterly gorgeous is to be young, slim, attractive face, small breasts, narrow hips, smooth skin, no tattoos.  She did have a large tattoo on one leg but it was at least colourful.  All other criteria met more than adequately.

I had opted for what she referred to as a mish-mash massage for 80 minutes which meant an oiled hands massage of your back and legs, followed by a back and then face massage from her breasts, which meant she did the massage topless, which is the only reason I chose this one.  Her hands were fairly firm, not especially so but decent enough I guess but I prefer stronger or feathery light.  Then came the first in a series mind blowing reach-unders.  It was such a small, subtle movement stroking the sack edges and yet caused such a reaction.  As I lifted up so she slowly increased the length of stroke.  By the final reach-under she was very gently running her finger tips over the end of my tip from underneath and behind my feet.  Just the most amazingly pleasant sensation.

Then she did the massage with her breasts - not in itself worth anything in my opinion, not even on my face but as I said, it did mean she was topless throughout.

Then on to the finish.  Fully primed now the release was very pleasant, with a decent technique.  She took a few minutes, then I felt the rush of sudden build up and as I say, the happy release.

After a clean up she then massaged my arms, neck and shoulders with a twisting knuckle action which was very pleasant again.

Downside?  She's not (was not) cheap, never did any credit card sweeps (made up for with fantastic reach-unders) and being rubbed by a pair of breasts does nothing at all except get her topless, which was worth it but I'd rather that was an option and just have her hands touching me.  The massage it self was not firm enough for me and wasn't light flutteringly flirtatious feather light touches either - except for the reach-unders.  Not at all unpleasant though.  I know some of you want touching to be available and more besides - with Laura this was not an option, for me that's fine.

This place of hers felt very secure, with no other girl working from it, no parking but had car parks not exactly far away, she was a sweet and pleasant girl of about 24 ish and is a sad loss to the utterly barren Glasgow massage scene.