Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Alexis. in Slough  (Read 3081 times)

1 review(s) for .Alexis. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rubric

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Alexis in a block of flats in Slough. The venue was okay, though the shower didn't really work.

She's attractive enough - though the pictures are definitely buffed. The other thing is that she seemed a little run down and tired (the tale tale signs of black lines under the eyes and body that has slimmed out in a particular way leading me to suspect she's over working by quite a bit, her hours on adult work are given as 11am-11pm!)

The kissing was fine - though she needed a lot of leading, and I eventually got her to give me oral. Which was okay - though not the deep throat that was advertised.  When I went into the bathroom to cleanup though I realised she had just dribbled my cum back onto me - which meant my pubic hair was all glued together *eurgh* and I needed a shower

Round two I tried to have sex. It was quickly apparent that for whatever reason she wasn't keen on taking me particularly deep - keeping her legs fairly close together at all points. Gave up and asked for a massage. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower with about 10 minutes left.  As I was drying myself she got more animated - and talked about her various customers and how she had one just after me.

Other down side - our activities had left a wet patch on the bedding - and if there was a guy just after me, she didn't seem to show much hurry to change the bedding so he was going to be out of luck.

I have seen her flatmate before - and experienced similar hygiene problems. So I guess I'll give it a miss from now on. Pretty enough girl - just seemed very mechanical and intent on getting as many punters through the door as quickly as possible. For 120 p/h it's not worth it.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:47:01 pm by rubric »

sash

Thanks Rubic,
saved us all a wasted journey and $$s
there are some really poor ones in this area but a few good ones.
I have sung praises of two but one to try out is Amanda in Slough - pretty blonde and said np to DFK and OWO. Just didnt get round to seeing her.
better luck next one ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks.....you've saved me £120 !

Offline rubric

Has re-appeared here: External Link/Members Only

I didn't realise until I paid, and by then decided to go with the flow. Trouble is she hasn't improved, oral to start with ended up on the bed because she was uncomfortable on the floor. She then spent the second part of the booking complaining about polish girls in slough charging less than 100 quid.

Would have created a review, then realised I reviewed her already.

Offline wombat

I'm surprised she has come back to Slough after what happened to her old flatmate. They used to be based over in a flat in the Cippenham area near to M4 junction 7, but one day her flatmate variously known as Caroline/Glamour Sophia was murdered there. The guy who did it was arrested same day and got sent down for life in January this year. Shocking stuff.

Offline ForrestGump

I'm surprised she has come back to Slough after what happened to her old flatmate. They used to be based over in a flat in the Cippenham area near to M4 junction 7, but one day her flatmate variously known as Caroline/Glamour Sophia was murdered there. The guy who did it was arrested same day and got sent down for life in January this year. Shocking stuff.

I remember seeing Caroline's profile. I hadn't realised that's why I stopped seeing her profile in my searches. That's really grim.  :(

Offline Fact

just linking the girls new profile to this thread, rather than start a new one.

seems she has 36 AW reviews but shit all positive on here. Nice to see if that changes.

Offline rubric

seems she has 36 AW reviews but shit all positive on here. Nice to see if that changes.

That's not the same girl at all.

Online heathen666

Most of those reviews are from the usual suspects, with loads of negative in between from real punters (or other pimps.. who knows!)

hairypunter

That's not the same girl at all.

+1 that’s not the original Alexis...I actually had some enjoyable punts with her but I agree she did start to look very tired and her heart just didn’t seem to be in it...