Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny English Isla - Newark  (Read 2528 times)

5 review(s) for Horny english isla (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ik

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60  for 30 mins (ran to 50mins)

Not great pickings along the A1 but Isla has a profile that leaves you kin no doubt what she does and doesn't do. So no owo but DFK and mildy submissive.

Met at her house in safe part of Nerark, it's her own place and on street parking is easy.

She's late 30s tall, slim lovely bum, enhanced boobs that aren't big and she has a naughty twinkle in her eye.

The thing that struck me about this meet was the number of times she climaxed. I think 7 in all. Never had that before. I did start a submissive role play and she got very excited and I took it deeper - the more I told her not to cum or she'd be spanked harder the more she came! It was fun and her covered oral was deep and the sex pretty passionate. Really deep kissing - just my thing.

She's not the youngest, or prettiest but 100% English, easy to chat too, works part time as she has a full time job and my god did she seem to enjoy having sex for money with a stranger!

Offline oarsman

Nice little review mate. Roughly which part of Newark is she in - N.S.E.W or centre ?   Thanks again.

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks IK - Are the pictures of her, looks like a nice body even if you cant see her face!

Offline ik

yes pictures are of her - she has a cracking body but facially shes not the most stunning. i will go back because a prefer a lady into the sex  nit one that goes throught the motions.

shes not far from the hospital

Offline nullenvoyd

She is supposed to be in Newark yet she states that the nearest railway station is Lincoln!

Where is she, Newark or Lincoln?

Offline ik

She's not far from the hospital in Newark close to the town centre

Offline antmasterant

Ik

Isla has been on my HL for a while now but the lack of pictures puts me off a bit. You mention she’s not the prettiest but are we talking average or below average looks.

Appreciate this is subjective though

Offline gary03

I reviewed her for an outcall in lincoln.facially i would say average to good.i would see again

Offline ik

I'd say she is average looking , not a head turner but certainly not a turn off

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for the review. I couldn't decide on this one if I wanted to go and see her or not. I'might still not decided - but leaning more towards a visit nowith.  You said her boobs have been enhanced but the profile says natural.  She also only has profile photos showing mainly legs and feet unless you pay to see the private album. Usually I've found that if a woman only shows her legs it's because she's hiding a larger stomach than she's letting on.

Offline davy321

When I saw her several weeks ago she said her breasts had been reconstructed due to cancer. Otherwise tidy body.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 10:30:00 pm by davy321 »

Offline RogerBoner

The last bit of info could cause her phone to go quiet.

Offline secretjones

The last bit of info could cause her phone to go quiet.
she does confirm this in her feedback when I read it

Modelduos

I’ve seen her
Pleasant lass
Circa 40
Prolly slightly over
Nice body 7/10
Face 5/10
7 times
 :lol:

Modelduos

Thanks for the review. I couldn't decide on this one if I wanted to go and see her or not. I'might still not decided - but leaning more towards a visit nowith.  You said her boobs have been enhanced but the profile says natural.  She also only has profile photos showing mainly legs and feet unless you pay to see the private album. Usually I've found that if a woman only shows her legs it's because she's hiding a larger stomach than she's letting on.

Nah no belly when I saw her

But also natural tits

Feel sorry for her if she’s been through that

Seems a bit odd tho

Offline Newtothisstuff

Nah no belly when I saw her

But also natural tits

Feel sorry for her if she’s been through that

Seems a bit odd tho
I have cancer too. You wouldn't believe the dumb-ass surgeries you go though while they fart about trying to decide what to do. They took my gall bladder out and then said it turned out it was perfectly healthy. Well.... why the fuck isn't it still in me then?! The boob reconstruction bit would sort of make sense. If they're not 100% certain what they're doing they just hack about for a while on the off chance of striking it lucky. In which case, someone will have had to put her back together again at some point.