Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandie Thai Massage Wellington  (Read 2347 times)

Offline 621hjt

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Booked in with Sandie last week for a one hour massage, comms were good and spoke okay English on the phone.

Sandie texted me the postcode before arrival and said ring when here for more in detailed directions to find the flat. Sandie works out of a small flat not far from Morrisons in Wellington, Telford. What I like about seeing Sandie is that her flat has a very discreet entrance, which I much prefer to other Thai massage places like Thai Moon (Shrewsbury) and Star massage (Dawley). Sandies apartment feels very safe and she is a very easy to talk to person. Parked my car round the corner from her flat. Parking seemed safe down the side street and didn't pay.

Looks
Sandie IMO is a very good looking Thai, she is quite short/petite which I like and has got an alright face. She looks to be in her late 30's IMO. She was dressed in a tight short dress and had black high heels on which really took my attention on arrival.

The Punt
Sandie asked for £30 but i gave her £40 and said can I have an hour please which she had no issue with. Striped off in front of her and hopped on the massage table. Having being my first time seeing her I didn't know if i was gonna get HE but her not leaving the room after i was asked to strip off was a good sign something was gonna be on the cards for a first timer. So on the table and she keeps squeezing my bum, think she really liked it as she was giggling and saying "oooo you got nice bum". Massage started on back, shoulders and arms, as this was going on we got to chatting, i mentioned if she did happy endings and she said "Yes its up to customer". After a lot of CC swipes, prostate teasing and a lot of reaching under she asked me to turn over, this must have been about 35 minutes in. When I turned over she said "oooo he very big and strong" and was holding my soldier and analysing it from all angles which was weird but i didn't mind. Massage continued on my chest abs and front legs, she kept teasing my cock which was good and i enjoyed. So finally she started the HE which I really liked not much different to anywhere else when it comes to techniques but she did a very good prostate probing thing as she was tossing me off which really got my hard. Funny thing was when i shot my load it nearly hit her in the face. She cleaned me up very well and was laughing after it nearly hit her. Got dressed and asked how much for the happy ending because I felt bad and she said 20 so gave her the twenty. Dodged all the when are you coming back questions and left five minutes over the hour a happy chap.

To summarise IMO it was an average punt when it comes to massage and HE as you can get just as good anywhere else but the thing the makes it stand out for me is that it is very discreet and not much chance of seeing someone you know at all and if you were to there is no massive sign saying "THAI MASSAGE".

Will definitely be going back in the near future.

Paid £40 for one hour hot oil thai massage and paid £20 for HE.

Offline watsey

Thanks for the review. Mirrors my own experience, except that you actually got the hot oil.

Offline 621hjt

Thanks for the review. Mirrors my own experience, except that you actually got the hot oil.
Haha yeah

Offline Beamer

Sandie who was aka Pinky at Star in Telford no longer offers the services that were always available (and still are) at star

Offline shroplad

621hjt just wondered if your a young guy as I think Sandie more receptive to younger men

Offline Beamer

621hjt just wondered if your a young guy as I think Sandie more receptive to younger men

Not so sure about that. Of course all wg's will have punters they get on better with, but, remember a 60 year old's money is worth the same as a 35 year old.
I know a few WG's that prefer older punters possibly because they are generally less demanding ?
But each to their own opinion.

Offline 621hjt

Yeah I’m a younger guy